Reviews for The Dark Demoness
yokishko chapter 2 . 8/16/2012
I think the story is interesting. But I don't think I can continue to read and find out if I really would like it.

The grammar and other mistakes really put me off, I can't understand from time to time.

If ever you get a beta or just edited the story through, I would like to read it. But until then I can't read beyond this second chapter.

petitefeeme chapter 29 . 6/21/2010
Your story is really good, I loved it )

But if I can make remarks, you should get a beta for because you make big grammar mistakes (I don't don't want to be mean but they are really big an if you're offended then I'm sorry) and you should make more descriptions of the events in your story.

And it would be really good if you would make a sequel _
Ladyblue17 chapter 1 . 4/7/2009
Ah *cringes* please please please re-read this chapter there are quite a few spelling and grammar errors.

But! There are very few SesshomaruxOc stories so I shall keep reading :)
Ryle Culler chapter 29 . 7/20/2008
I loved your story and hope that you will write more like it!
Fangs of Folklore chapter 29 . 10/4/2006
Wow i could never end a story like u did i can't even write three chapters for mine...take a bow for your awesome actions:P Yes of course i want to hear about the kids:)
Tiana chapter 29 . 9/28/2006
that was great please write more because i won't to know what happens to the children and Sesshoumarus new mate. You Should make them all get married that would be great. PS. could you please name sesshoumaru's pup, Tiana, PLEASE!
halfdemon-kai chapter 29 . 9/26/2006
Dude! That was such an awesome chapter! I totally loved it. It was sucha good ending. :D:D:D And I'd praise both you and the story more but I have to go get ready for school. :D:D It was such a good story all the way through. :D:D Thanks for writing it! :D:D

MoonFox531 chapter 14 . 9/4/2006
Great chapters! It's nice to see Sesshomaru & Lilith getting along! And it's so cute that Sesshomaru was worried about her! _
Fluffy Kitten and Alley Cat chapter 28 . 8/29/2006
Yeahy you updateed... Please up date soon again :)
Fangs of Folklore chapter 28 . 8/27/2006
Hey this chappy rocked man plz don't take so long for the next chapter these meanwhiles r driving me nuts(lol):)

Sesshy Lover
notareadlperson1234 chapter 19 . 8/26/2006
hahahahahah! soo good of that Lady of the North! making them work together!
notareadlperson1234 chapter 18 . 8/26/2006
pups. how cute!
notareadlperson1234 chapter 14 . 8/26/2006
notareadlperson1234 chapter 13 . 8/26/2006
edn up what end up WHAT DAMNIT WHAT WHAT WHAT?

oh and its "handle" not "handily" i highly doubt that sesshomaru says "handily"
notareadlperson1234 chapter 12 . 8/26/2006