Reviews for Demons glory
matt1019 chapter 1 . 4/22
Omg lol im reading this 9 years later in 2015 and let me say this would have to be THE BEST narusaku fanfic out there lol this is probably never gonna be read but YOLO... thats a new thing PLZ UPDATE
Aka-Baka Hoshi chapter 25 . 4/19
Awwww, poor little weasel. Yay! Sakura told Naruto!
Aka-Baka Hoshi chapter 24 . 4/19
Nice! Well done!
Aka-Baka Hoshi chapter 23 . 4/19
(Style, not stile, I've noticed it a few times now, in this chappie and in previous ones) Well done! Yay! Hinata told Gaara!
Aka-Baka Hoshi chapter 22 . 4/19
Yes, they are. If she actually attacked him first, then maybe, but still. Anyway, great chapter! I look forward to more!
Aka-Baka Hoshi chapter 20 . 4/19
See, what did I say? Blaze of glory, just like Konoha's number one most unpredictable knuckle-head ninja! Well done!
Aka-Baka Hoshi chapter 15 . 4/19
KAWAII! Sorry, random, but chibi Gaara is soo cute! KYAA! Anyway, great chapter! And boy oh boy, is Naruto in for a shock!
Aka-Baka Hoshi chapter 12 . 4/19
(Kirigakure, Gokakyu, other than that, good job!) Well done! So, in other words, eight more chapters of growth and training for Naruto before he returns in a blaze of glory to Konohagakure!
Aka-Baka Hoshi chapter 10 . 4/19
Oh, wait, I just realized this fic is finished. Ah well, that means I won't have to wait for updates! and-GASP! Sasuke considers Naruto a brother! That means that there's hope for him yet! Well, I should have guessed that from the moment he refused the credit for defeating Gaara. Nice!
Aka-Baka Hoshi chapter 9 . 4/19
Well, push-ups with someone sitting on his back, maybe, or 30 sit-ups. 30 sit-ups is a killer on the abs, I should know. Another name I saw slightly bungled (only slightly mind! Just by one syllable!) was Momochi. Very well done!
Aka-Baka Hoshi chapter 7 . 4/19
Very nice! The only mistake I noticed was Anko's last name. I know that you've probably been told this, but it's "Mitarashi." Arashi, with a Mit(t) added to the front. Cool! Anko's Naruto's mom! I can't wait for more chapters! Oooo, Kisame and Itachi are going to be brutal senseis
Aka-Baka Hoshi chapter 6 . 4/19
Nice! OOC a little confuzzling (Don't judge me, I'm not dense, just silly) at first, but I like it. I can't wait for more!
AMAZING ENDING lol reading this in 2015
b3ttssgmail.com chapter 12 . 4/4
And now the jutsu names have changed languages. Grrreeeaaaattttt... "And in todays news the entire west coast off the U.S.A went dark after what scientists are calling a blast of unknown energy knocked out the power grid from san diego to as far inland as salt lake city. This turn of events has left even the worlds leading scientists bafeled. It is still unknown who or what caused this to ocure. In sports..."
b3ttssgmail.com chapter 11 . 4/4
its fire release or fire style. Fire element makes me think of the last airbender
1,948 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »