Reviews for Demons glory
bardockssjgod chapter 26 . 5/30
your evil man great idea to prank them
bardockssjgod chapter 24 . 5/30
you should match deidara wit someone
bardockssjgod chapter 20 . 5/30
nice dude you rock
bardockssjgod chapter 10 . 5/30
nice chapter main and great fic
matt1019 chapter 1 . 4/22
Omg lol im reading this 9 years later in 2015 and let me say this would have to be THE BEST narusaku fanfic out there lol this is probably never gonna be read but YOLO... thats a new thing PLZ UPDATE
Aka-Baka Hoshi chapter 25 . 4/19
Awwww, poor little weasel. Yay! Sakura told Naruto!
Aka-Baka Hoshi chapter 24 . 4/19
Nice! Well done!
Aka-Baka Hoshi chapter 23 . 4/19
(Style, not stile, I've noticed it a few times now, in this chappie and in previous ones) Well done! Yay! Hinata told Gaara!
Aka-Baka Hoshi chapter 22 . 4/19
Yes, they are. If she actually attacked him first, then maybe, but still. Anyway, great chapter! I look forward to more!
Aka-Baka Hoshi chapter 20 . 4/19
See, what did I say? Blaze of glory, just like Konoha's number one most unpredictable knuckle-head ninja! Well done!
Aka-Baka Hoshi chapter 15 . 4/19
KAWAII! Sorry, random, but chibi Gaara is soo cute! KYAA! Anyway, great chapter! And boy oh boy, is Naruto in for a shock!
Aka-Baka Hoshi chapter 12 . 4/19
(Kirigakure, Gokakyu, other than that, good job!) Well done! So, in other words, eight more chapters of growth and training for Naruto before he returns in a blaze of glory to Konohagakure!
Aka-Baka Hoshi chapter 10 . 4/19
Oh, wait, I just realized this fic is finished. Ah well, that means I won't have to wait for updates! and-GASP! Sasuke considers Naruto a brother! That means that there's hope for him yet! Well, I should have guessed that from the moment he refused the credit for defeating Gaara. Nice!
Aka-Baka Hoshi chapter 9 . 4/19
Well, push-ups with someone sitting on his back, maybe, or 30 sit-ups. 30 sit-ups is a killer on the abs, I should know. Another name I saw slightly bungled (only slightly mind! Just by one syllable!) was Momochi. Very well done!
Aka-Baka Hoshi chapter 7 . 4/19
Very nice! The only mistake I noticed was Anko's last name. I know that you've probably been told this, but it's "Mitarashi." Arashi, with a Mit(t) added to the front. Cool! Anko's Naruto's mom! I can't wait for more chapters! Oooo, Kisame and Itachi are going to be brutal senseis
1,952 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »