Reviews for A Day in the Life
OtakuFreak chapter 4 . 8/13/2013
LOL please continue! I've never seen a fanfic where Katara acts like this before and it's a nice change from all the fluff I've been reading. You are a great writer so please update soon! :)
Scar-Faced Hundred chapter 4 . 4/21/2011
Usually when I say 'lol', (which isn't actually that often) what I really mean is 'lqtm'. This time, when I say that I lol'd, I mean it. The people next to me are actually giving me weird looks and shuffling away. I love this story to little bits and pieces. :) Are you planning on continuing? Please say yes!

-Jo
Dance Elle Dance chapter 4 . 3/18/2011
Hahaha! Oh this is a great story, and I think you did a wonderful job with this. I lol-ed several times. Keep up the great work!
blowbe chapter 4 . 8/21/2010
Really funny. By jebus I love this.

Do you think you're gnna do more ?

It would be sweeet
teamPinako chapter 4 . 8/19/2010
This is CRACK! I Love it! It's so refreshing to read something that's not the sliche epic zutara love story.

Awesome writing and humor. You should totally continue with this story!

~Cheers~
Megan 360 chapter 4 . 7/15/2010
OH MY GOSH! I shall neva look at Katara d samne way again. BRAVO!
ME chapter 4 . 1/11/2010
LOL, i think it's halarious...i am definately one who enjoys sarcasm...anyway if this is posted like WAY after you completed the story, sorry, i just found this webpage. but anyways i figured you could use a lil' thanks for writin' this here story.
bloocheeze chapter 4 . 12/30/2009
LOL

This story is epic. badgirl!Katara is hilarious. ZUKO IS ONE YUMMY MAN~ Ahaha

I see you haven't updated in quite a while, but I hope you haven't abandoned it!
meanja chapter 4 . 6/6/2009
great! so funny
Lykara chapter 4 . 3/31/2009
I think you were quite brilliant in coming up with this.

It's absolutely great.
SnowLion no Miko chapter 4 . 2/28/2009
This story is HILARIOUS! I love what you've done with it and I really, really hope you update soon! Keep up the awesome work!
Mooncatcher chapter 4 . 2/28/2009
ooh, I've got one!

'You're so hot, when I look at you I get a tan.'

:D (Immediately gets bonked on head by a rock)

Ow...but still a very good line, ne?

Love this story. Because finding solace in pickup lines is waay better than chicken noodle soup. or something. especially if you're a vegetarian.
zutarababe chapter 4 . 9/27/2008
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL its nice to have a good funny fanfic xD i seriously CANNOT WAIT for the next one xD SO FUNNY! i luv it that Katara is like swearing n acting lik those kind of girls that are like 'aw hell no!' or 'OH NO U DIDNT!' xD
deity of death1 chapter 4 . 7/31/2008
Haha, wow... This is HILARIOUS. XD I love Katara's pick-up lines for Zuko... And Jet, poor Jet... I never really caught onto the FIRE-nation-NAVY oxymoron until now, which is kinda sad. XDD And the crashing-into-an-iceberg scene totally made me think of Titanic. 8D

You have something wonderful in your hands~! Continue soon, please? :p
Vzech-Chick chapter 4 . 7/23/2008
I am BACK. Sorry for no reviews lately but i don't get on here so much anymore. Anyway, good chapter. You have a thing for making me smile with all the Zuko hotness thing. He is a cartoon, but he is FINE.