Reviews for Without You
LuSo chapter 5 . 12/29/2006
So totally anxious about what is to come in 'desperately'. Great story though and incredible writing :)
LuSo chapter 3 . 12/28/2006
Wow (speechless reader)
skiergal chapter 5 . 12/1/2006
you're right-I can't stay away from angst...don't know why though...it makes me upset sometimes...but its just so real.

Looking forward to Part 3
BookWorm37 chapter 5 . 7/26/2006
Great job. It's a very angsty subject, but I really do like this story. Continue, please.
Perdita chapter 5 . 5/4/2006
Although you hardly need my two cents worth as well, I also look forward to your next part of these series. I really enjoyed this sequel and just wanted to boost the number of your reviews;)
Natters chapter 5 . 3/23/2006
ek. well written
froggy0319 chapter 5 . 3/9/2006
Hey I should be thanking you for continuing to poist. Putting you on author alert and crossing my fingers that Sam and Jack can get back to where they were ;)
trtlsoup2001 chapter 5 . 3/9/2006
Terrific ending... now that I know that you will continue it in "Desperately", I feel MUCH better.

I really have enjoyed this series! I'm looking forward to the next set of stories! :-)
froggy0319 chapter 4 . 3/8/2006
Yeah, Jack is going home :) I simply loved Abyss as it did show the dedication to Jack from his team.
ScullyAnderson chapter 1 . 3/7/2006
“That, Jack, was not romance. That was full-on, hot and heavy sex. And it was absolutely fantastic.”

LMAO, I just can't imagine Carter saying that. But I enjoyed the piece.
froggy0319 chapter 3 . 3/7/2006
Loved seeing Sam's honest reactions to Jack's disappearance in Abyss, now I cannot wait to see their reunion ;)
froggy0319 chapter 2 . 3/7/2006
Made me sad but anxious as well to read more :)
trtlsoup2001 chapter 3 . 3/7/2006
A good variation in stoytelling on the episode "Abyss". It looks like she's going to give in to Jack's greatest fear... her leaving him, just when he would need her the most.

Damn! You said angsty. You were right...

Really GOOD chapter!
trtlsoup2001 chapter 2 . 3/7/2006
I'm glad that you decided to do a continuation of "You're Not the Only One in Need".

Excellent story so far. Can't wait for the next chapter...

:-)
froggy0319 chapter 1 . 3/6/2006
Enjoyed this and would love to read more :)