Reviews for Nothing Good Comes From Breaking Up
loveyouforever101 chapter 34 . 9/28/2011
Oh my fucking god. You! I can't believe it ended like that! My heart just literally broke. That was amazing. But I can't do it! I'm gonna cry now! Oh god!
spike'smate chapter 34 . 8/19/2009
great story until you made buffy a vampire that sucked
KittyVamp208 chapter 11 . 3/18/2007
like it
alexis chapter 34 . 12/16/2006
There should be a warning connected with this fic. I did enjoy reading it though.
LexiBeth chapter 34 . 8/29/2006
Porcelain-Shadow chapter 34 . 8/29/2006
wow... it's over... they're gone... but they went together right? or... amost together... i think i'm gonna cry...

moongirl818 chapter 34 . 8/26/2006
OMG u killed them ok im going to do soemthing i ve never done while i dont hate your fanfic(i actually love it up till this point) i hate the ending thats my opinion and it wasnt said to hurt your feelings or anything but ya i do not like this ending not one bit well i like how tragic it was him having to kill her and all but still they shouldnt have died but it was your story so i guess thats how u wanted it to end
Porcelain-Shadow chapter 27 . 8/24/2006
must remember im on number 27 but let me tell you this is one brill story!

hope every chapter i read is just as thrilling as the ones i've been reading!

Porcelain-Shadow chapter 17 . 8/24/2006
must remember im on 17 luvin the whole story a real about scarlette eatin her kid but that's just how twisted vamps r arent they? and how copuld joyce say that to spike? i thought she was the only one that treated him like a human beeing!

aw well cant question the auther lol!

Mentally Insane Fangirl chapter 34 . 8/19/2006
maewen.leanne chapter 34 . 8/18/2006
I really liked it...and the whole story. I'm just weird and don't leave reviews until the end. It was very sad...they all died...but still a good story.
drookit duck chapter 34 . 8/18/2006
Wow, what an ending! I really enjoyed this, btw, it had a really good plot to it. You managed to develope a whole range from one good idea (I'm a big spike fan, Crippled Spike is oddly sexual) and make a huge story. Some of it was a bit confusing, but thanks to your note in chapter 7,I get it, now XD

good work :)

Hannah (aka, Drookit Duck)
AmethystDragon81 chapter 34 . 8/18/2006
.GOD!That is the most sad thing I have ever read.I can't believe had no choice but to kill his he had to kill the one he loved because she was no longer because he could never take living without her,he let's himself is so the smae time it is so romantic.I absolutely love this fic.I'm glad that I have been floowing it.I just wish it had had the chance for a happy I guess with Buffy as a vampire it could never have had a happy it was and truly great.
AmethystDragon81 chapter 33 . 8/14/2006
Oh My God!I'm Going to go crazy if I don't know what happens with crazy!Please write more!