Reviews for Waves of Love
Miyuki Jaganashi chapter 4 . 5/17/2010
writing a great story doesn't come right away,it takes time.i think you something and Haru do make a interesting couple.
Miyuki Jaganashi chapter 2 . 5/17/2010
omg!i love it so far!wonderful job!
Miyuki Jaganashi chapter 1 . 5/17/2010
interesting concept,wish i thought of this to my faves!
Hitorimono chapter 4 . 6/7/2008
I know you probably won't agree with me, no matter how many times I assure you (since I am a writer as well and dislike my own writing, too), but this is very well written. If you wish to discontinue this, it is completely understandable, but if you can find something about this story you like and a way you can shape it to your liking, I hope you continue it. I look forward to any updates you choose to make! (This really is a great story!)
o.O.o.Emmett.Is.Mine.o.O.o chapter 4 . 2/13/2008
I still LOVE your work, so trust me, you're not writing for nobody! Thanks for updating, though, that was great! I haven't read a Furuba fic in quite a while... :D

Skweek out!
Red Roses2 chapter 2 . 9/25/2007
I'm sorry people have been pestering you to update when you're so busy. I full understand that, seeing that I have that exact same problem! (That, and I can't be inspired to write on the other stories . . . . . .) I really like this story; this may sound strange, but Hatsuharu/Hanajima is my favorite pairing. I sort of found Haru to be OOC a bit at first, but then again, I just started getting into Fruits Basket. I haven't even met Rin yet, though I know who she is and why she broke up with Haru. My sister was the one who got me into it, so she's been babbling about it longer than I've been into it. ANYWAY, sorry to bore you with my life story. I'd say update as soon as you can, but I think I'll keep that back for if there's ever an update for this story later in life because if this on-hold thing is ever like mine, this will never be updated! :) Good luck with whatever you're doing!

Signed, the blabber-mouth Red Roses2
haruilikeyou chapter 3 . 9/2/2007
i love your storey! but you havent updated in over 2 years! are you eaver going to update!
emichii chapter 2 . 5/30/2007
awesome chapter!
emichii chapter 1 . 5/30/2007
kawaii! this is good!
upperrightcorneroftheleft chapter 2 . 12/11/2006
Hm...The relationship came kind of sudden and I'm not saying its bad...they'd make a cute couple. I'm just saying that these kind of things take time to flow out and become stronger. The pursuit was too easy. Haru would want way more of a challenge. Well atleast I think he would...I dont care anymore. I know how you feel with the whole school thing- God it can be a big pain in the * so I cant wait till your next update.
xyuffiex chapter 3 . 11/14/2006
*sob*Well...I'll be waiting!
velvettears81969 chapter 3 . 10/9/2006
Tiz k. Write more soon! If possible. Don't stress out too much. Be happy! Act like Tokru! BYE!
SaffirDerya chapter 3 . 9/10/2006
That's okay I hope you do good in your classes! I love stories with Hana, she is so COOL! And with Haru I love this story more because I LOVE him too, so they make a perfect couple huh? Well hope when you can, write because I can't wait for more!
animeboy-12 chapter 2 . 9/1/2006
they also love the color forgot that...keep it up.
biy-blui chapter 2 . 8/16/2006
beautiful i love this pairing