Reviews for Second Chances
This was beautiful
shourin chapter 1 . 9/4/2010
great...
ImCutePoison chapter 1 . 3/18/2010
"Took you long enough" - that was soo sweet to say. ] Not many people have the patience to wait and bear everything that come with that. I just love them as a couple. ] And did I say that I love your writing and stories ShikaIno more specifically. ] Wish you luck. Please keep writing.
fanofthisfiction chapter 1 . 1/19/2010
I particularly adore this style of your writing. The short phrases said, beautifully reflect back into the true meaning of the piece. I had to melt when Shikamaru proclaimed if Ino couldn't love him enough, he would have to love her enough for both of them.

This writing style leaves lasting images in the mind. I also truly appreciate the "T" rating as well. The descriptions of the feelings are what drive the piece, not all the "action." In a sense, I think that brings more romance to the situation. Changing the scenario to the girl not being sure vs. the guy is a switch well received. I don't necessarily read by specific pairing. It's what's in the story and how it's told that most entice me to read it. Still you make the Shikamaru x Ino pairing look awfully good. Thanks for sharing.
ShikaIno1 chapter 1 . 8/1/2009
I love you're story!
SI5EVA chapter 1 . 7/6/2009
That was really beautiful. I loved the way you had Ino push him away only to collapse in his arms again, and how Shikamaru's concern for his teammates was ever-lasting, as it should be. A worthwhile read. x3
chy chy chapter 1 . 5/5/2009
THAT RULED
KitsunexMaxwell chapter 1 . 2/18/2009
I really enjoyed reading this, the different change of pace of Shikamaru knowing his love for Ino and Ino actually taking the place of the one not so sure was a great touch. It gave the characters a depth that was realistic. Really though it's so nice to see Shika so sure about his feelings without it acting like he'd prefer to get a root canal than to be romatically involved with his childhood friend.

Good Luck and Happy Writing

-K.M.
JaliceLove chapter 1 . 11/2/2008
(: love it
miku chapter 1 . 8/28/2008
Maa, mendokuse. I guess I’ll just have to love you enough for both of us.

Dayum, cheesy line but still it worked so very well and resonated with me a lot somehow. I absolutely love your Shika and Ino, they definitely don't get enough love in the Fanfic world and you managed to keep them wonderfully in character. Really well written oneshot all in all :) keep up the great work!
missmagnettexx chapter 1 . 6/21/2008
"“Maa, mendokuse. I guess I’ll just have to love you enough for both of us.”"

im in love with this with YOU for making really perfect shikaino fics. PERFECT.

youre the best shikaino fic writer ive ever known. (:
Clockwork Mockingbird chapter 1 . 3/21/2008
Yayness! I've been in the mood for InoShika goodness. Looks like I hit the jackpot! Meep!
shikaxinoX3 chapter 1 . 2/4/2008
I LOVE THIS STORY.

I LOVE YOUR DESCRIPTIONS.

I LOVE HOW CAPTIVATING THIS WAS.

OMG. I love you. Lol. XD

WOOT. ShikaIno 4EVER!

It was kinda sad in the beginning and i kept thinking,"Omg, he's DEAD?", then at the end it was happy...X3
coconutmandarin chapter 1 . 12/26/2007
“If we do this, I will never let you go.”

A beautiful line.