Reviews for Dark Summit
XxMomoMunchyxX chapter 5 . 9/9/2013
'Sesshoumaru was Sesshoumaru today and forever' that sounded like 'happily ever after'
kate chapter 5 . 4/20/2012
Please put up chapter 6 soon and hurry
Tigra22 chapter 5 . 3/6/2010
So what happens next?
darkangel0212 chapter 2 . 4/3/2009
keep up the good work
darkangel0212 chapter 1 . 11/12/2008
i really like your story keep up the good job
Kira 'Spit Fire chapter 5 . 6/18/2007
That was cute. Uh oh what will happen if you do continue this and Inuyasha meets Kikyou. Will fluffly and Kagome like her or will they completely shun her? Well Ja Ne till next time!
EmmettsGurl666 chapter 3 . 12/12/2006
I love it so far keep up the great work!
Liz chapter 5 . 3/10/2006
How sweet is that. Keep writing, I really enjoy what you write.
shavana chapter 5 . 3/9/2006
I think it it was an Excellent story and i kinda thought that it might have been true along da basis of the inuyasha story u noe wut i mean? I think this author should make a sequal to this story because it is wicked and I recommend it.
liz chapter 4 . 3/8/2006
Yes, make a sequel. We need to know what happens with Inuyasha and what his relationship will be with his demon family. What was the significance of Inuyasha being a dragon demon? Is Izayoi part dragon? Is Inuyasha InuTashio's son? Whats going to happen? Please write a sequel.
Lica chapter 1 . 3/7/2006
Love your story. It is something new and refreshing. Wonderful writing style also.
Hoku-chan chapter 3 . 3/7/2006
Yay, you updated so soon! But, alas, you have brought yet another problem to yourself...you've gotta update again to appease the almighty reviewers! Bwahahahahah!
Kogome-cutie chapter 3 . 3/7/2006
omg this is such a great story please update soon please!
mysweetkat chapter 1 . 3/6/2006
Sounds interesting and yet it seems it could be going into a some-what taboo subject like i-n-c-e-s-t! Hope that is not the case..or is it?

Honestly, I want to read more to find out..after all as normal human beings, we are attracted to what is forbidden..he! he!

Hope to read the next chapter soon.