Reviews for Auguries of Innocence
Last Haven chapter 1 . 11/18/2008
Oh, that got me in that deep, tradgey loving part of me. Because damn, it isn't so much she was raped and that she was out of it, but the fact that she created a world where she really was in control. I love it.
sailorashes chapter 1 . 6/27/2008
oh wow, see, usually i dnt like drabbles, bt this was REALLY good! like amazingly good! it was so deep, nd disturbing too...bt i'm afraid i dnt quite understand. so none of the stuff w/ the scouts ever happened? she jst made that stuff up in her head after the rape? did darien really cheat on rei w/ her?
anonymous chapter 1 . 12/22/2006
creepy, disturbed, and quite honestly one of the best things i've ever read. right up there with steven king. have you thought about becoming pro? i'll never look at fairytales the same way again. it really makes you think, and isn't that what good literature is supposed to do, leave an impact? good luck in future endeavors.
Erin chapter 1 . 12/6/2006
Incredible. A little jumpy and maybe a little too much poetry, but otherwise incredible.
Silver Sailor Ganymede chapter 1 . 8/11/2006
I love the style you used in this. The way you used poems to draw everything together was fascinating; I've never seen it done before. Keep up the good work.
Hiro-tyre chapter 1 . 3/8/2006
Oh my heck. Incredible. Thanks for the F list, btw.
Yukimi the Ice Goddess chapter 1 . 3/6/2006
Whoo...creepy. The insertion of all of the poems and stuff really helped draw everything together.

This is deeper stuff than I usually read. But really good. I liked it a lot. _