Reviews for Elevator
HappyPurpleBunnies chapter 18 . 9/26/2009
Oh my gosh! What a great story! D
Marguerite06 chapter 18 . 8/22/2009
The end was... OMG... That was wonderful. I miss my words !
cabooklover21 chapter 18 . 11/30/2008
That ending was trippy! Very awesome.
lovinGSR chapter 18 . 1/10/2008
OMG! AMAZING story! i was on the edge of my seat the entire time i was reading it! haha! just one question...and im sure im an idiot for asking this, but i was confused on who the actual bad uy was...was it Charlie, or was it Michael? or both? sry if its a stupid question...but i LOVED your story!
me chapter 3 . 11/17/2007
Mistkit chapter 1 . 10/16/2007
hey awesome storeh! so goodeh! hey i have a question... if the michael guy wasnt directly under the elevator, like behind boards, then how did he die? like did the elevator break through the boards and crush him? well anyway it was a really awesome storeh! I'm adding this to mah faves!
Savior Emma Swan chapter 18 . 8/1/2007
This fic was an incredible work. It was complex and interesting, and I loved every twist. Truly fantastic writing!
corky chapter 1 . 5/2/2007
I just finished reading this story. I thought I should leave a review. I love how you put humor in such tense situations and I love how you handle suspense.
leafsgirl chapter 18 . 7/21/2006
wow. awesome fic. it's like saw... and that freaking freaked me out big time. crepy. you're awesome. keep writing!
KristyAnne07 chapter 18 . 7/20/2006
Wow what a really good story I really enjoyed it.
unkown chapter 18 . 6/26/2006
This is great! Your writing is really good, the characters are pretty true to form, and the case rocks!
petersadouchebag14 chapter 18 . 6/25/2006
awsome story! please make a sequal or a new csi story or something! sweet story!
monkaybrains1257 chapter 14 . 6/23/2006
dear lord, this is so good it's scary
monkaybrains1257 chapter 5 . 6/23/2006
woah... this is amazing... you are a wonderful writing and I enjoy this story alot... I love your story! lol
Frankie McStein chapter 18 . 6/19/2006
That was an incredible fic! I'm kinda sorry it's over, but it ended so well!