Reviews for Lunacy Versus Love
TwinSanity95 chapter 14 . 7/3/2013
i liked it the details were good but the going all the way on the first encounter is alittle crazy
TwinSanity95 chapter 6 . 7/3/2013
this chapter was kind of poor i liked the main idea but the execution was kinda weak no offense and kyo knew he was followed but didnt know yuki was sitting nearby? and where did th i love him too come from he hadn't even said that in his head to himself and kyo didnt exactly say it either
TwinSanity95 chapter 2 . 7/3/2013
i like where it's going it kind of was sloppy and short there's not enough detail still and i'm not really feeling the POV your using on it
TwinSanity95 chapter 1 . 7/3/2013
i like it for the most part but the narrative point of view isn't really working and you probably should have started this different or led up to it maybe just had more detail with kyo telling him but its good writing i'll definitely read it maybe i'm wrong who knows
Otaku1232123 chapter 17 . 3/3/2013
KyoxYuki luvr14 chapter 15 . 11/8/2011
I was drowning in the angst now im almost drowning in the fluff! Lol LUV THIS STORY! *KY FOREVA*
Kyra Sohma chapter 7 . 9/15/2010
POOR YUKI-KUN! I feel so bad for Yuki. T_T. I love this story though. x3
Chaseha-Wing chapter 23 . 6/11/2009
I see... something tells me they're not gonna live happily ever after.
Chaseha-Wing chapter 12 . 5/23/2009
Chaseha-Wing chapter 7 . 5/23/2009
hmm, Haru must have gotten himself a map
SlytherinIceFaery chapter 23 . 4/21/2008
kyo is so sweet i love him. this was a great story good work
Kasaki Kihoya chapter 23 . 6/14/2007

This story was amazing I red this in all in less than an hour! That's how enthralled I was by this story and your writting.

Keep going!

Kasaki Kihoya chapter 16 . 6/14/2007
Hey Crappy Chapie rhymes!

Crappy Chapie! doo doo doo Crappy Chapie! doo doo doo Crappy Chapie!

Enough of that. This story is so sappy! I'm such a hunormous sucker for sap.

Still, your a good author and should continue your writting. I think you have a very unique stly of writting that obviously shines through what you write.

This is not the first story i've read of yours, more like the 3rd or 4th. Something like that.

I also think that Kyo and Yuki r awsome together
Mew chapter 23 . 5/24/2007
Zomg! Y.Y I cried, and laughed,and smiled. Just, so much aemotiong put into your story. I really hops you can write a sequeal. I really want this to continue. I like it alot, and you did a wonderful job on it. Very amamzing. I could feel the emotion of the characters. I cant wait to read more of your work, ne?
darling luna chapter 1 . 5/12/2007
Good plot but you need to work on your writing a little bit, try putting in more description and draw things out more so you can have a longer story and it is more exciting to read:)