Reviews for The Bulbasaur's Seed
Anonymous chapter 2 . 12/6/2015
This is dumb. Why didn't Ben get just the bulb? The bulbasaur shot a plant seed, so only a plant should grow. He should be descriminated as a mutant, etc. It makes more sense that way. And, by the way, you can't horn-dril me.
a) Pokemon don't exist.
b) I am anonymous.
c) You don't know where I am.
d) That would be considered first-degree murder
e) Even if Pokemon exist because of something, if you had a rhydon, I would have a Pokemon to defend against it. I am 11.
Vulpix Fanatic chapter 2 . 11/8/2009
Good Story. I wish to read the next chapter.
Teraunce chapter 2 . 11/21/2008
interesting, would like an update and a bit more detail. overall: 9/10
Lapis Dunkzuli chapter 2 . 10/24/2007
Well it's interesting, I'll give you that. Uh, no offense, but I liked the vulpix story better.
Jolteon Master chapter 2 . 7/30/2007
Heres the bad review so I'll be waiting for the attack. It was the second most horrible thing you have written. There was no detail on the transformation that is the most important thing in a transformation story otherwise you might as well just say that they became a pokemon if you're not going into detail. I was dissapointed but I would like to see you redeem yourself in the next chapter. Good Luck.
Shinyfox chapter 2 . 2/15/2007
*protects behind* It was a wonderful story, I can't wait for your next chapter, though you may wan't to go through and spell check your chapters

Don't Horn Drill me! *huddles in corner*
Kyr chapter 2 . 9/13/2005
YOU ARE MAD! (but in a good way). You write the most INSANE fics ever! Why do you do it? Ah, well, keep going, it's too funny.
Guest chapter 2 . 12/23/2004
Please continue!
Dawn the Espeon chapter 2 . 8/10/2002
good fic! but can u work a bit on the paragraphing? It's a bit hard to read...other than that, it's good. I wanna noe what happens next!

P.S. hmm, my pen name is the opposite of yours! interesting...if u read my fic Eevee, Espeon, you'll find that Twilight is a Eevee destined to be a Umbreon and that he is Dawn's (the main character) sister (Dawn's a Eevee destined to be Espeon)
Alex Warlorn chapter 2 . 3/6/2002
I'm surprised that bulbasuar didn't think the kid was crazy. What happened to his cloths? What are his relatives going to think when they find out he's vanished. Did that bubasuar INTEND this to happen?
HaywireHakaze chapter 2 . 12/26/2001
WAAAAAAH! POOR BEN! "Get out of caps lock. It's annoying everyone!" W-WHO ARE YOU? "I am sailor pikamoon of the pokemoon kingdom." WHA? "I'm your concience, now get out of caps lock!" YES MA'AM.. I MEAN.. Yes ma'am.. Well anywayz, great story! Poor Ben!
Dreaming-Guy chapter 1 . 11/5/2001
Pretty good. Continue and i'll read the next chapter.
DarkTyrannitar chapter 1 . 8/29/2001
Shadowy Knight chapter 1 . 7/5/2001
Pretty cool story. I enjoyed it, and think you should continue. I just don't think you should put the word "dumbass" in a G-rated fic.
Sandact6 chapter 2 . 6/23/2001
Cure for Were-pokeism Terbunkinkoulois. Inject to main nerve. Cures classes 1 - 9 of were-pokeism. Cannot cure class 10. I did not make Were-pokeism. I just gave is a name. Ben's a class 10. Too bad. No transformation process. Write a aftermath! Like, what his parents did after and what they are like after the know Ben's a Bulbasaur! I like this fic!