Reviews for The Little Cherub III
It was nice and I would like to read more.
loverfanficsgirl1 chapter 11 . 1/11
Just finifhed reading this! About to go to the 4th installment...
dj25taz chapter 11 . 12/14/2014
Awww
Guest chapter 11 . 10/28/2013
Make a part .Like when their kids are all grown writing is amazing and that would be amazing to read
IcePrinc chapter 11 . 9/24/2013
Really good. Next part!
Redneckninja07 chapter 11 . 6/8/2013
Hahaha this is a great series. I'm glad I found your page :)
Katwizzle chapter 11 . 1/21/2012
loved it! :D
WikiSorcerer chapter 6 . 7/19/2011
I'm guessing the girl eventually becomes the real DC Comics character "Nightstar"...
BBsevolEAR chapter 11 . 1/2/2011
AWWWWWWWW!

U R A GENIUS.

U KNOW!
NotABolt chapter 11 . 11/15/2009
Robin and Starfire named their daughter Mar'i . . . I like the story but that important fact ignored kind of disappointed me . . .
VictoryIsGreen chapter 11 . 9/20/2009
Yes! Totally awesome, I now have an all-time favorite Titans Stories series! Woo!
Denalien chapter 11 . 5/20/2009
Poor Raven,you made her pregant three times?Well actually my moter have 3 children too,but...well explain:

I'm a middle kid,i have an older and a younger brother!(Damn it,I had to be the only girl,damn again)My older brother is now 17 and i'm 15!BUT my younger bro,is only WILL BE 3!My gosh,i'm lost!

So,see?The time between births?And what i shovking,when i'll be for example 50,Deli my younger brother will be ONLY 38!It's creepy,12 years,and my older brother?He will be 52 than!That means 14!

x,O

I don't want more broters,or sisters!That's enought!
The Black Widow1 chapter 11 . 1/16/2009
I liked this one, and I'm constantly getting thoughts and ideas, I'll let you know more once I've finished the series.
starry-eyed-ocean chapter 11 . 1/2/2009
i love this story, the kids are so cut for 1/4 demons
starry-eyed-ocean chapter 1 . 1/1/2009
whoops! I skipped this story by accident _'