Reviews for The Other Son
greensword101 chapter 1 . 4/10
Strange what Waller said about having no regrets...in the episode, Epilogue, she admitted that she knew that there were a lot of crimes that she would have to answer for when she died and met God. This seems to be a little contradictory to what was said in the episode. Dialogue overall was pretty good. Could you please write a story with Dick and Bruce reconnecting?
Trying -Helps chapter 1 . 3/1/2013
I liked it, it was simple yet it added an angle that most people don't think about. Good work. Take the good person test.
Lolchen chapter 1 . 4/30/2010
Aw~ Cute one. Like it.
Yusuke Urameshi - Mazoku chapter 1 . 8/17/2009
good!
Miravisu chapter 1 . 2/1/2009
Now this is the stuff that makes a good epilogue after the Epilogue ep *grins*

*purrs in contentment and nods in a liking manner at the new Nightwing*
Kipling Bunny chapter 1 . 3/31/2008
Oh! I'm so glad I stumbled across this. Reading this made me so happy. I really like Matt. Even though he's such an unknown character, he's so fun... And I like the idea of making him Nightwing. Very nice.

The ending was too funny as well. Bruce and his kids.

Bravo!
Bumpkin chapter 1 . 11/13/2007
That ending was priceless. :D

keep penning,

Marns

~pobody's Nerfect
La Lolita chapter 1 . 10/14/2006
AWE! (cant stop smiling!)
darklover chapter 1 . 9/20/2006
Well written fic. I loved it although it was short.
hall442 chapter 1 . 8/14/2006
Great! lol! You have a real talent for this.

Peace!
Quillian chapter 1 . 5/1/2006
Wow, truly magnificent. :)

First of all, great touch with Matt McGinnis as the new Nightwing. Yeah, I can see that happening. Definitely sounds like an opportunity and idea for a fanfic, and if you write such a fanfic, then I definitely look forward to it.

Yeah, if Matt discovered the truth and confronted Amanda Waller over it... I could definitely see it acting like this.

Aw... Bruce, Terry and Matt as a father and his two sons. Interesting image, huh?

Once again, truly magnificent work.
HamHamDude chapter 1 . 4/17/2006
nice
FarSide0013 chapter 1 . 3/29/2006
Very nice story. I never even considered Matt when I saw Epilogue, and I think you did a good job characterizing the two as having different traits of Bruce. And his questioning about his role in everything also makes perfect sense. Well done indeed!
Purest Poison chapter 1 . 3/18/2006
Very interesting, I like it a lot.
Kasuchi chapter 1 . 3/10/2006
Thank you for this. You know, after I saw Epilogue, I remember thinking, "What about Matt?" I mean, Matt had this distinct look to match with Terry's; dark hair, square face. Surely he, too, deserved to know what happened with their dad?

I like that Matt is Nightwing. I think it makes a lot of sense; there's a big age gap between Matt and Terry; easily five or six years. But the idea of a thirty-year-old Terry tussling with a mid-twenties Matt is sweet in its own regard.

So, thank you for this. Thank you for remembering a character most people (even the creators!) forget. And thank you for giving him a voice and an identity and questions both legit and his own.

You rock.