Reviews for Maternal Moon
SakuraFlowersFalling chapter 2 . 9/2
jesus they are perfect
SakuraFlowersFalling chapter 1 . 9/2
Sonya Willow chapter 1 . 4/14
I LOVE THIS FANFICTION. You've shown their changes while still making clear that they're the same Usako and Mamo-chan that we all accepted as our OTP. Good job!
Guest chapter 2 . 11/28/2014
What's up with rei being in love with mamoru?
SunRedDream chapter 14 . 7/4/2013
Hey. I love your history, you are a great writter, so i hope i can read a new chapter really soon. Kisses! and congrats :)
cassie chapter 14 . 5/9/2013
Can you please finish this story? its amazing!
Shaydees chapter 14 . 6/18/2012
Wow, would love to read the ending to this. Any chance of an update?
Anmylica chapter 14 . 2/21/2012
Wow it would be really, really nice if this were finished. I really want to know what happens.
lellie star chapter 14 . 5/15/2011
i dont understand! why did you only write until here? what happens next? how does chibi-usa get born? does lady ika die? i wanna know more! :( i know this was written 10 years ago, but still. you should finish it!
Georgia O Der chapter 14 . 3/9/2011
omg wow this is such a great fic! so sad its not completed :/ but worth reading anyways! )
SerenityEndymion chapter 14 . 2/1/2011
This is amazing! Please continue! I really would like to know what will happen next (:
The Cuteness chapter 14 . 10/18/2010
OMG! You can't leave it on this cliff hanger! NOOOO! I want to know what happens so badly. Can't wait to see an update for this awesome fic! :)
freestyler901 chapter 14 . 1/12/2010
hey, I've noticed that you didn't update this story for years but may I know how the story will end? thanks!
AngelMoon Girl chapter 13 . 9/25/2009
*Pout* I really want to see a conclusion to this story. Most particularly, ChibiUsa's birth. It's too amazing a story to abandon... you will update, won't you? For the plethora of readers squirming in anticipation?
AngelMoon Girl chapter 12 . 9/25/2009
Mercy me, true horror flick style! :-D But I enjoyed every minute of it. Nice to have this incredibly suspenseful, nail-gnawing action once in a while. And the romance... YUM!

*Starts sobbing* Update? Please? Don't abandon this fic! It's unparalleled!