Reviews for Legacy of Malachor
machievelli chapter 1 . 6/25/2012
Supposed to have been posted 3 September 2011, at and the Coruscant Entertainment Center in my The Critic's Two Cents. but I had problems with my computer, and flaked on attaching these reviews to the original story threads for the last year. Everyone say; 'Mach is a flake, Mach is a yo-yo'. Better yet (Waves hand) 'Mach is trying, but he's still a flake'.

Post TSL: Bao-Dur is the last holdout as a Dark Exile tightens her grip on the crew

The piece has the feel of a fine horror story, the plucky hero resisting as the evil makes blandishments, knowing that it is his soul they fight over. And like most such horror stories, the hero loses in the end.
Auros Sopherai chapter 1 . 9/9/2006
Let me just say that writing something as dark as this has to be tough because, so many times it comes off cheaply, but this this gold! For capturing the idea/emotion of hopelessness, this is perfect. This is a different perspective of falling to the dark side from others I've seen, and I like it.

Your story is sincere and chilling!
Minion Of Sekhmet chapter 1 . 3/14/2006
This is pretty powerful, with the Exile corupting poor Bao-Dur. I really enjoyed this, it's really in character and it features my fave pairing in KOTOR 2. :)
Dante-Raven chapter 1 . 3/7/2006
Great job-I enjoyed your Bao-Dur perspective. it was really good and very refreshing to read something in B-D as first person. I had a suspicion what the end result would be and you did not disappoint.
Trillian4210 chapter 1 . 3/6/2006
Wow.

That was incredible. (And not just because it's my favorite pairing du jour, either). You create a wonderful scene, full of incredible detail and imagery.

I loved this line: Mira was becoming strong, and it was getting harder to resist her, despite knowing what her intentions were. She wanted to break me before the General did.

The idea of him being broken down by the DS and his past lust for revenge being the tool to do it was really well-rendered. Just excellent writing and it goes right to my favorites.
Clover64 chapter 1 . 3/6/2006
Interesting oneshot. I love how you write Bao-Dur, you get his character down so well...which is hard to do because he's such a complex character. Excellent job!