Reviews for Of Archers and Atlanteans
Angelic Sakura Blossom chapter 23 . 2/26/2013
I would take a few pictures and then say 'fuck it' as well. Who was doing the ninjaing? I personally think it was Garth.
Angelic Sakura Blossom chapter 8 . 2/26/2013
So, Roy was the one with the collar?
WritingNox chapter 24 . 1/20/2013
I really like your stories! The majority makes me feel so high on the fluff!
SaphireThunder chapter 17 . 5/2/2011
I bet bumble bee is hitting her head against the wall by now!
KeriThePigeon chapter 24 . 4/16/2011
THAT WAS FUCKING EPIC! Imma read it again now.
Vikrysel chapter 24 . 10/9/2010
nuuuu! it's oveeer :(

lol. you are a goddess 3

You have rekindled my love for Spaqua *_*

Hope you write more soon!
LoliPear the WaltzQueen chapter 13 . 7/7/2010
This is hilarious! I'd die laughing, too! And if she asked Robin, he'd volunter to teach it to her, I think.
KHFFotaku chapter 24 . 8/26/2009
These are really quite nice. I especially liked chapter 19. Well done! I love Spaqua they're so cute together. _ anyway, I think all of these are written really well, even the ones where you decided to change you're style. You're really very good at making everything make sense in the end. That's what makes these really good. And they're mostly just about feelings, and that makes them sweet and cute, when they're all talking about how much they love each other! Aww! Definately adding to my faves!
Liisha2theMoon chapter 24 . 7/1/2009
Every single one of these is INTENSE. Love it :3
Aldalena chapter 3 . 3/23/2009
Ohgawd, that was hilarious! XD

Aqualad stealing Speedy's first kiss...and in front of a fangirl, too! I can't help but wonder what her reaction was. o.O

I am so adding this fic to 'Favorites,' just for this. :D

Onwards~! o
starry-eyed-ocean chapter 14 . 1/30/2009
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

*snort*

*snigger*
bellecatastrophe chapter 24 . 12/29/2008
'They could not guarantee they would be alive tomorrow, but that was just one more reason to really live today.'

I adore that.

I adore these drabbles too (:

I'm not that much of a TT fanfic reader anymore, but these are too good not to read.

Well done, keep up the good work.
WickedWitchoftheSE chapter 24 . 12/28/2008
oh sad but cute. I'm glad you updated this I do love it! It's the only Teen Titans story I still read!
sugar high preschooler chapter 23 . 10/4/2008
i like this style. Very funny.
HoratiosBabyMama chapter 23 . 10/3/2008
I love this! The style is unique and great and gives you no detail so your imagination can create the scenario. What I think is fun is imagining who is in the ninja position, Roy would be typical but sexy and Garth snorting soda is great but the thought of Garth sexually teasing Roy like this is even better.

Great work and I hope to see more soon. Writer's block is horrible isn't it?