Reviews for His Warmth
selenetheboss chapter 1 . 9/7/2013
I really enjoyed your story! :) I know Selene isn't too emotion,but I love seeing that side of her.
Mystique84 chapter 1 . 5/14/2010
wow! that was fantastic! so sweet, but that little hint of smut ;) but it was really sweet how much she didn't want to love michael but it was too late, she finally found someone to love and she loved that! loved this story!
jimmy-barnes-13 chapter 1 . 9/16/2006
I thought that is was great! Well done :D
Rosalicious chapter 1 . 8/23/2006
I absolutely think that this is really great!

continue please!

xx- G.
Alanna99 chapter 1 . 4/30/2006
I think you've got Selene's charecter okay, it's just perhaps different in that usaully we don't get to know what goes on inside a chrecters head, whereas in this written form wrighting it makes it more interesting. But keep going with it or another Underworld one or whatever. A99
spikeangelus chapter 1 . 4/23/2006
very romantic sweet and loving is there going to be more chapters?
The Velvet Rain Drops chapter 1 . 4/18/2006
Aww I loved it ! I saw the movie like 2 days ago ! Well the whole thing lol Im a bad underworld groupie ! lol it is perfect ! 948572394857 kudos ! lol you should make this into a short story ! Love it makes my fav and alerts !
jointheclub chapter 1 . 3/21/2006
awesome, keep it up!
Ithilwen K-Bane chapter 1 . 3/8/2006
I do have to wonder where they are. Silk might be hard to come by for a pair of refugees.

This thing could stand a serious beta for grammar et al, but the images are pretty strong.

Typos:

"hiding" and "feelings" Fixing those two will probably get you more readers.

It's "six hundred-odd" not "six hundred and odd."

"Copper" not "cooper." A cooper is a person who makes barrels.

"Snowball" is one word.
DancinThroughLife chapter 1 . 3/7/2006
i think that even though she is a little out of character it totally works for the story! its soo cute right now, please update soon!

you have officially been swankified!
twinmuse chapter 1 . 3/6/2006
It's beautiful!

And you got what Selene must feel if back in her old home from so long ago...and to not see or be in the sun for so long? To be cold and unemotional all those years?

This is right on.