Reviews for It was Supposed to be Different
True-Loves-First-Kiss-101 chapter 1 . 12/19/2012
I Have Always Loved This Story!
She-Elf4 chapter 1 . 7/8/2007
This was a good story. I really liked the last part where their trust grew stronger. That, and how Dib was finally able to put that guy behind him.
im36degrees chapter 1 . 4/6/2007
Yay! That was really good! "I already have a piece of the universe with me." is my favorite line.
Loren chapter 1 . 2/9/2007
Touching in a wonderful way! *wipes a tear out of eye* I loved it. I especially loved this line:

"I already have a piece of the universe with me."

I would fave this in a heartbeat if I had a page or whatever. :(

Go Dib. Nuff said.
Masks-san chapter 1 . 4/12/2006
Oh, what a lovely story. And such a great ending. That's always the most important part, you know. All in all, a solid fic.
animeninjaNIPPON chapter 1 . 3/9/2006
Beautiful. I absolutely loved this story, especially the line “I already have a piece of the universe with me.”

*Added to Favorites*
Phantom of Spades chapter 1 . 3/7/2006
Wow, that was amazing. I would have never thought of Dib/Dwicky. Truly original! I have to say, I'm very impressed. Nice job.
SilentSniper chapter 1 . 3/7/2006
Whats with this Dwicky/Dib pairing all of a sudden? I faintly like it, possibilities rise up in this, but I am still prefer the Zim/Dib pairing. Anways, it was interesting and new and different with a tinge of regret and content mixed in. Lovely.
MaskedScissorDoll chapter 1 . 3/6/2006
If you could see me, I'd be giving you a standing ovation for this. Glad to see that ZADR isn't going to be the only competitive slash pairing around here. Didn't think of Dwicky. ;) Excellent work, and I like the range of emotions you work with.