Reviews for Stress
xxpatixx chapter 10 . 7/25/2009
love this so far! plz update asap! i want to see what happens!
yenyenyen chapter 10 . 11/24/2007
Why'd you call this work of art terrible when its one of the best stories ever written? sure I've never read a story so focused on genmasaku, its usually kotetsusaku or izumosaku and they're usually oneshots but this was a refreshing change! I love this story, and I hope you'll continue to write more.
TeenageCrisis chapter 10 . 10/7/2007
i hope you find time to add another chapter soon..ja ne!
Brea chapter 10 . 6/23/2007
I'm a bit addicted to this, so please update!

My life may depend on it! TT_TT
Goatis chapter 10 . 5/23/2007
This is interesting, I wonder where this is going. I kind of want it to be a one time fling or something to get Itachi out of her system and then go home and get romantic with Genma, but at the same time I don't...I can't wait to see how this turns out. (as a side note you used the wrong usage for the word passed that spelling is for if you pass someone in a hallway, you should have written the word as 'past' as you were talking about something that had happened previously, but other than that I didn't come across too many mistakes)...looking forward to more!
Danacyrus chapter 10 . 5/8/2007
Interesting story so far.

I feel sorry for Genma :'( cause he is awesome!

Cant wait for the next chappy
XshilverX chapter 10 . 4/22/2007
hn great
CosenAngel chapter 10 . 4/16/2007
I like it... mor like I love it. Both Genma and Itachi, that lucky girl! I'd love to se the update cuz this story was good.

hugies ~Su - tha pink bunny
higk7849 chapter 10 . 3/30/2007
plz update soon
trina chapter 10 . 12/15/2006
no y no mor left a heart in my knive oh wait... i mean a KNIVE on my Heart oops well thx soo far
trina chapter 9 . 12/15/2006
thx i really dont mind if it isnt long better than nothn omfg such suspense arigatou
trina chapter 4 . 12/15/2006
thx so much i love it soo much i really appreciate it!
SpeedDemon315 chapter 10 . 11/26/2006
This is getting good! I can't wait for the next chapter! Update when you can!
The Princess Of Eternal Evil chapter 10 . 11/25/2006
Okay so I've been reading this fanfic since I saw it first posted but I never got around to reveiwing till far this is a very intresting story and I gotta say, I absoulutly love it!Please update soon :)
EarwenTelrunya chapter 10 . 10/23/2006
It's a nice story, though I still have trouble imagining Genma like that... Not that it matters.

Oh yeah, just for you to know, in one of the previous chapters you mentioned Asuma... I think it had to be Genma but you just accidently switched them. And I'm not talking about the time Asuma and Kakashi came back from the mission and 'visited' Sakura. It's rather confusing... And this doesn't really matter either. :p

So, I hope you update soon, huh...

~Earwen