Reviews for The Demon Child 2: Her Secret Past
1477166 chapter 10 . 3/21/2008
cool story!
myshadowspirit chapter 10 . 11/2/2006
I don't see why she had to kill Baal. He was willing to give her the potion. It wasn't his fault that it was too late.
myshadowspirit chapter 9 . 11/2/2006
How did she get back to normal! How did she convinced Teal'c that it was really her? Why did she shoot her daddy? Who is Sarai! Where's Landry! I need to make fun of his name some more.
myshadowspirit chapter 8 . 11/2/2006
I still don't know who Sarai is. Is Sarai some little voice inside her head? And what lind of name is Landry? LANDRY! It sounds like laundry!
myshadowspirit chapter 7 . 11/2/2006
WHO'S SARAI!
myshadowspirit chapter 6 . 11/2/2006
Ok . . . Lets see if I can remember what's going on . . . Vala is . . . Shara's mother? And Baal is her father and he's evil. I thought something happened to Shara's mother though.
scottiedog chapter 10 . 3/13/2006
This is great! Keep it up!
myshadowspirit chapter 5 . 3/11/2006
We're one, big, happy, family! We're one, big, happy family! YEAH! ()
myshadowspirit chapter 4 . 3/11/2006
I like Vala. She's like 'oh I just left my baby on some random planet'ha ha ha it made me laugh
myshadowspirit chapter 3 . 3/11/2006
Well, her mother was nice. Smashing your huband to the wall must be the greatest act of love. Skaara was in this one! Why is he dead? What's a haresis?
myshadowspirit chapter 2 . 3/11/2006
It was Jack's FAULT! . . .nevermind. I don't remeber Sarai. who is she or he or it?
scottiedog chapter 5 . 3/9/2006
ooh yuck creepy! Ba'al is just your total bad guy!

You doing great! Wonder what will happen next?

Good Job!
myshadowspirit chapter 1 . 3/8/2006
WHAT! YOU KILLED SKAARA!HE WAS MY FAVORITE CHARATER!# %&! STUPID DANIEL! And what's up with robo dude? WHO DIES AND LIKES SAM!

-Surger high
scottiedog chapter 1 . 3/6/2006
I'm sorry i did not get back with you on your emails!

This story is going to be fun to read!

Thank you for putting my idea in! Felt rather humbled!

So this is after Season 8 correct?

I wonder what is wrong with Shara? How old is she now?

Good Job!