Reviews for Time Warp
Guest chapter 7 . 1/11/2015
Hi! I wanted to say that this is a great story. I also would like to point out that the proper way to say 'I love you' in French is 'Je t'aime' or 'Je t'aime beaucoup.' I hope that this didn't come off as snobbish or bossy, and if it did, I'm sorry. I hope that helped.
Guest chapter 10 . 12/1/2014
This started out promising, but I'm really just very dissapointed in it. Wow. Horrible grammar, horrible plot line, no consistency, etc. really horrible.
Guest chapter 3 . 11/7/2014
Hi ! My name is Tara too!
You see, I come from an Indian famili and Tara means star in our language
sellingcookies chapter 5 . 10/29/2014
I'm I the only one who read the words 'a boy named Neville' in Hermione's voice when Harry said it in the middle of the chapter? Loving the story by the way :)
ObsessedwReading chapter 6 . 10/9/2014
Fantastically written. :)
ObsessedwReading chapter 1 . 10/9/2014
Great fanfiction. :)
Sineluce Velius-Tristitia chapter 3 . 7/22/2014
TLC... Tomato, Lettuce, and Catsup... I think of Harry spreading those all over the room...
Lord lover chapter 21 . 6/25/2014
You don't curse with the Lord's name! It is disrespectful to my religion.
wishilivedinbooks chapter 7 . 4/16/2014
This story is great, and you have much better grammar than most fanfiction writers, but the French is terrible. it's uncongugated and translated word for word, not based on how the language is spoken. (Like, "je amour tu" should be "je t'adore). I'm guessing you put that into Google translate?
UmmeXoX chapter 2 . 2/19/2014
Erm im confused, why is he taking it so well, does he even know where he is if yes then how
Naiden chapter 5 . 1/1/2014
the classes sure are short in this story. Seem like they're about ten minutes long.
1,130 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »