Reviews for Time Warp
thequeeneb chapter 3 . 3/14/2006
gah i have been meaning to review really i have :D..o.o;

no really

i like your story you don't find many HARRY going back in time stories lots of hermoine but not many harry..:D yah for being different
bluprncss1 chapter 3 . 3/14/2006
ok here's to add to ur 20 reviews (i hope u get them cuz i want to read the next chapter FAST!). i was getting really interested and i'm kinda wonderin y sirius is alive since this is after the 5th book, not complainin tho i luv that guy to death! this is real good and i had been hopin u would get to the teachin part by this chapter but sadly no! could detail the class time cuz i wonder how it would be if harry were to be teaching his parents, it's kinda funny.
jlhgyiftogpouhgkjoil chapter 3 . 3/14/2006
Hey! Great job so far here! I love time-travel fics and yours looks pretty good so far. I can't wait to find out more, update soon!
blackolives10 chapter 3 . 3/14/2006
Harry sounds like the perfect teacher. *sigh* LOL XD

Update soon! It's a really great story.

~ 0
DMHPluv chapter 3 . 3/14/2006
awesome! update soon!
KittyBlack208 chapter 3 . 3/14/2006
This is a new twist on the idea i like it keep it up
DawnRising chapter 3 . 3/14/2006
Another good chapter, this is developing well. I hope you get alot of reviews cause the next chapter is in high demand!

Avvithespaz chapter 3 . 3/14/2006
hey girl loved it well update soon!
Fear My Butterfly Army chapter 3 . 3/14/2006
Yay! Another time-travel story! -does happy dance- lalala... update soon, please!
Katluvssport chapter 3 . 3/14/2006
This is a really good story! I only have one thing to mention - maybe you should make the chapters longer. It can help draw more interest. But it is entirely up to you.

Waiting for another update,

aerohead1980 chapter 2 . 3/14/2006
This was a great chapter. Is Harry going to tell Dumbledore who he really is so that Dumbledore can help him get back to his own time? PLEASE update again soon. I can't wait to read more.
Fear Of Apathy chapter 2 . 3/13/2006
The genre of this is romance, but what pairings will it be?
Nausikaa chapter 2 . 3/13/2006
Very interesting story, can't wait to see where you go with it. chapter 2 . 3/13/2006
UPDATE FAST! oh, teaching position...
DawnRising chapter 2 . 3/13/2006
Awesome, I like it, please update soon, you have a good basis for a plot here.

1,120 | « Prev Page 1 .. 63 70 71 72 73 74 .. Last Next »