Reviews for Adventures of the Tainted
Potgenie chapter 5 . 10/11/2006
Please update soon! Too bad this isn't a takari, but its still a good fic. I like the concept. :) -faves-
h chapter 1 . 9/5/2006
I just wanted to say that Im really disappointed that you are changing this fic, and even more that it won't be a yakari; therefore there is no point on reading it...
SasuSaku Fan No.1 chapter 1 . 8/11/2006
Hope you dont mind me adding your story to my c2 , keep up the good work !
Eyesofaangel Tori chapter 5 . 7/18/2006
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE

UPDATE

I LOVE THIS STORY I USED TO BE A HUGE TAKARI FAN BUT NOW I LOVE YAKARI AND ITS SO HARD TO FIND A LONG GOOD YAKARI FANFIC SO PLEASE UPDATE SOON! (EYES OF A ANGEL) (TORI)
youigy hunter chapter 5 . 6/18/2006
i read the authers notes, sometimes. this chapter was my favorite because it involved matt and kari fluff, wich i enjoy. when are you going to update too young? please update soon
youigy hunter chapter 1 . 6/16/2006
YAKARI! TOTALLY! I LIKE IT. CODY IS GAY *SNORT* THATS CLASSIC LMAO HAHAHA. GOOD STORY THOUGH.
Takai-taka chapter 5 . 6/12/2006
that was a good story UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE FAST !
Rika24 chapter 5 . 6/3/2006
wow, now this is getting good. i added this story to my yakari c2. i wonder who that guy is that keeps saying that he's not good or bad. btw i love the last scene that gets tk made. i wonder what the others'll say &/or do when they see kari & matt like that in the morning lol.
Guest chapter 5 . 5/13/2006
update
timeistme chapter 5 . 5/12/2006
great story
jul chapter 5 . 5/11/2006
please update as soon as you can! Its very exiting and I hope there will be more yakari en the next chapters!
aubreysvampiregirl chapter 5 . 5/6/2006
of course we read the author's notes! Just keep updating them all and i'll be happy :D I love ur stories!

It'll be interesting to see what happens with TK's crest and the whole Matt Kari TK situation too! Awesome!

more more more!
The Aubrey chapter 5 . 5/4/2006
OH! The plot thickens! Keep updating! The gap was too long last time! Finally a bit of Yakari! Bit more please! Keep it up I can't wait to see where this story goes...
DigitalDetermination chapter 4 . 4/25/2006
I just felt like mentioning that 'Shoku' means 'employment' in Japanese. If I have translated it incorrectly, that is.
the lost-kitten chapter 4 . 4/7/2006
yay. i like this, it's really good

more please