Reviews for Ruptured
Amaazing
BruisedBloodyBroken chapter 9 . 3/9/2014
nice :) thank you :)
LeeMarieJack chapter 1 . 3/3/2014
Good start to the story. This is when the family began to pull apart. The conflict starts now and will culminate in two more years.
Guest chapter 7 . 4/20/2013
"But the oneness had ruptured, and he was beginning to see how infected they all had become."
PERFECT
Little Shattered chapter 9 . 9/15/2012
Wow, that's a really good story. Head-one on the characters and your writing is just awesome! One of the best FFs in that time setting that I've read so far. It was a real pleasure to read, thanks for that!
spnlittlebro chapter 1 . 9/7/2011
Congratulations! You have been recced at spn_littlebro!

( . )
SupernaturallyEgocentric chapter 9 . 5/29/2011
Great story.
rose.tinted.lies chapter 9 . 7/15/2010
You writing is beautiful. I really enjoyed this story.

Poor Sammy :(
NetMyne01 chapter 9 . 6/24/2010
I know this is one of your older stories but I only got to read it today. Thank you for this! I've been searching for a while now for a appendix story of Sam. Mazandkix informed me about your story and I'm glad that I read it.
betweenlife chapter 9 . 6/10/2010
Enjoyed the work quite a bit. Thanks.
phyllis chapter 9 . 5/15/2010
i enjoyed reading your story, please write more, ill be watching
doyleshuny chapter 9 . 10/31/2009
That was excellent! I really loved that. I felt so bad for poor Sammy. I get so angry at John. John tends to forget that even though he's tall and smart beyond his years Sammy is still a child. Children that age rebel. That's what they do. Dean kind of broke that rule but not Sammy. Johns biggest mistake was putting the hunt first and his boys second. I never admired the John Winchester character because of that. I can completely understand that he was devastated and lost after Marys death but I know that even Mary would have been dissapointed at the way he raised those boys. Thank God they turned out to be the fantastic young men they are now. Fantastic Job!
doyleshuny chapter 1 . 10/31/2009
Why is it I always feel like I'm the only one who just cannot stand the dad? John was a complete horses ass! He was on the show and he's always a jerk in these stories and yet people will say they liked him. He was a crappy human being and an even crappier father. Most parents would be extremely concerned if their child was so ill but not good ol' John boy! That guy was a complete jerk. I mean he makes the poor child feel badly because he's sick and hurling his guts up and because of his crappy attitude Dean gets all pissy. JEEZE! I can't stand the guy. I always liked Bobby better. He actaully showed love and concern for those boys. All John wanted were the perfect little soldiers. CPS would have had a field day with this guy. If they found out half the crap John was pulling they would have taken especially Sammy in a heartbeat and I think it would have been better for that poor kid. Okay I'm done with my rant. GREAT JOB BY THE WAY! EXCELLENT!
Shawty94 chapter 9 . 8/26/2009
Wow, that was... depressing. Must-Have-Fluff!