Reviews for Better Late than Never
Nemo chapter 1 . 4/15/2009
Heheheehehe. Poor Ayumi. I reckon she'd be really pretty at 16 though. But weird... She can predict th efuture, sort of... Anyhoo, great writing, twas funny, flowed well, punctuated well & everything! :D
TheDoc811 chapter 1 . 7/31/2008
You're right. Great fic. Everybody give her a round of applause *crickets chirp in the background and I scratch my head* Sorry, late and no one's in my room. I clap though.

Basser chapter 1 . 5/8/2006
Haha. And we're easily put into a huge, neverending loop.. Just attach the end of the story to the beginning and keep on readin'. xD Nice, though. I like the idea of Shinichi finally telling the kids. Though, yes, I think he would probably do it a BIT sooner than sixteen.. That's awhile, there. Come to think of it I don't think I even remember my friends from when I was ten. (Though I moved so much I'm not sure I had a steady friend more than a year at a time.. Can't really account for what Ayumi would remember. :P) Well-written, though. And Shinichi, that mysterious bastard. xD He's so different from Conan. And yet so similar. Heh. Good characterization, I'd say. ;)
Fyliwion chapter 1 . 3/7/2006
Oh that was cool Very intresting *g* I like.. its not every day you see something with Ayumi like that Very cool
YumeTakato can't sign in chapter 1 . 3/7/2006
..AH! It's on of THOSE stories! -falls over and rolls a little bit, holding her head- ahahaha~ The beginning similar to the end and.. dreams! AH THE DREAMS! -lol-

-caughs- ANYWAYS!

Good fic!
Candyland chapter 1 . 3/6/2006
Aw! Poor Ayumi-chan...this is one aspect of the series that is all too often overlooked, though. 'Twas a cute story, m'dear _ Much love!