Reviews for For Someone Important
booboofvck chapter 4 . 4/14/2012
its really good, i like of liked the way you included neji and tenten
alanacrystal chapter 4 . 11/24/2008
This is a great SasuSaku story! Everybody is in character and I love the other pairings within this fic too, especially NaruHina. Sasuke returning, having to reinstate himself as Chuunin and the fear and even hatred some people in Konoha feel at the very sight of him is very realistic.

Him feeling guilty about what he's done and surprised that he's been accepted is good as well as the debate over how he should be dealt with by Tsunade and the Jounins. Assigning Sakura to supervise him was a cool idea and now they're stuck together on this mission...I hope they find their way back to the others and that poor Naruto is alright on his own! His stupidity and getting lost when they were discussing a plan made me smile! Typical Naruto!

Please continue with this story - I'm really enjoying it. I hope you update soon. I can't wait to read what happens next!
lilibeth chapter 1 . 1/19/2007
terriffic countinue of all the stories i read about sasuke and sakura this is the best one!
ness345 chapter 4 . 11/17/2006
Cool storie, are u going to add some Kurenai and Kakashi? PLease update soon.
DefyingGravitation chapter 1 . 11/8/2006
I know, I know, flaming is bad-wrong, inconsiderate, cruel-but this must be done. Your story is awesome. No spelling mistakes and it all makes sense and the story is clear and perfectly detailed. But. After so many years of Sasuke being gone, I would kind of think that Sakura would drop the suffix to his name. I mean, she can still love him, that's all fine and dandy, but, she's a kick-butt kunoichi now, right? The -kun just seems to be doing Sasuke-and Sakura's heart-unjustice. I'm truly sorry for this, and really, your story is great, but I'm just not a big fan of an older Sakura adding that loving suffix to the guy who broke her heart.
Charlotte Elena chapter 4 . 7/13/2006
I love this story but them again i luv most sasusaku's but i still like yours thinking*i wonder what will happen next?*

AQ98
mysteryyoungster chapter 4 . 6/29/2006
kewl story...so far...can't wait to c what will happen...so like yeah...post soon
seguha chapter 4 . 6/25/2006
its good
I Left the Station chapter 4 . 6/24/2006
Fantastic job, very well written!

"Of course, he never had been the brightest bulb in the box" -I loved that sentence!

I really enjoyed reading this chapter and I admire your talent for writing! Looking forward to the next chapter, as I am sure it will be great!

*MyExodus90*
Pseudosuicide chapter 4 . 6/24/2006
YAY! UPDATE That was awsome! Ah...I like how you have Naruto lost by himself XD Hopefully he doesn't get into to much trouble...lol XD (Yay! Sasuke and Sakura/ Neji and Tenten are together! *laughs*)

Sprite
SakuraSasuke29 chapter 3 . 6/16/2006
_ nice. continue _
Pseudosuicide chapter 3 . 6/14/2006
Wow! That's Awsome ()v I REALLY hope you update soon (and I hope I can type properly now -_- I keep messing up! Bah!)

Can't wait!

Sprite
kagomefaves chapter 3 . 6/14/2006
plesae hurry and update! I am dyiny to know who the 2 teammates will be to join the mission! This is such a good story so far!;b
paintupurple chapter 3 . 6/14/2006
i'm looking forward to the next one!
kerrance chapter 3 . 6/13/2006
hmm...so i'm guessing the jounin is kakashi...but who's the other chuunin? o, and is this after the most recent manga (as in, 310)?

and how many chapters are you gonna do?

well...great job so far, everyone is pretty much in character, which is good!