Reviews for Inevitable
coughingcolours chapter 1 . 10/5/2008
Why do I always find fics like forever after they are written! Ugh, I don't suppose it matters. Anyway. This is lovely! I really like the conversational way it is written, I have struggled with that sort of writing but you got it perfect! It's a girls mind running away from her...but it is plausible instead of silly. Yes, this is lovely! :)
anonymous jane chapter 1 . 6/14/2008
that's a really cute peak at the potential married life of lisa and jackson. i love how you make the whole pen stabbing scar funny.
NicolinaN chapter 1 . 2/26/2008
I thought I'd read every freakin' Red Eye there was by now... but this little gem I had missed. Loved it! VERY cool twist in the end, completely unexpected and it made me smile broadly.

Brilliant! :)
Lauren Hughes chapter 1 . 1/6/2007
Interesting and amusing,"Some people might call all my consideration a bit premature.I say there’s no harm preparing for the inevitable future."

Plus, I love all your Read eye and Pirate of the Carribean stories.
LizzyPop chapter 1 . 11/23/2006
Oh my goodness, you're AMAZING. I almost didn't read this because of the description, because I don't like when there's too much fluff to the point that it's completely unrealistic (although I am a J/L shipper). I am so glad I read it though, because it wasn't what I was expecting at all. I'm upset that you haven't gotten many reviews for this, because it's amazing. I think maybe you should alter the description, cause I think people might be thrown off by the "fluff" thing, so that's why they're not reading it.

Anyway, you're such an awesome writer. I love how conversational this was, and I absolutely loved the ending. I think this absolutely could be realistic, and you captured Lisa's feelings without being too gooey.

I thought this part was so perfectly stated:

"Sometimes I doubt if he could stop being all those things, if he has some sort of off button, or a dimmer-switch or something like that. There is something purely fantastic about him when he breathes, even though that’s a bit labored now, through my own doings. The part with the pen was sheer brilliance, and I think in time he will come to admit that on his own."

Fabulous.
spic not to mention span chapter 1 . 7/21/2006
That was hilarious! And cute. Way, way good job.
Alexis Erika Rose chapter 1 . 7/19/2006
Well that was quite fascinating. A little disturbing but I always though L and J should be a couple. I throughly enjoyed it! :)
The Sunday Wife chapter 1 . 3/8/2006
...0.0...That was incredibly funny and disturbing all at the same time. The thing about the "Lisa Was Here" tattoo cracked me up; I'm just glad I wasn't drinking anything while reading this.
KitArchivist chapter 1 . 3/8/2006
"God, is he ever built.

I’m sorry, I’m sorry, I’m sorry."

I'm not. *purrs, then snickers*

It's getting more and more ridiculous that I haven't seen this movie. How many fics can one squee before one has to actually experience the canon?

Particularly when the canon contains Cillian Murphy.

I like Lisa's train of thought. I can't pretend that mine wouldn't be following the same path, under the same conditions.
qwerty313 chapter 1 . 3/7/2006
Wow, so amusing! XD I loved some of the lines in there...like when she first saw Jackson, the pen and headbutt thing, and especially the tatoo.
BregoBeauty chapter 1 . 3/7/2006
That was great! Jackson gay! That made me laugh, along with the mention of him considering getting a tatto over the scar. It was really neat how the story was all kind of her thoughts as they played their little game of cat-and-mouse in Joe's house. :)
Alice in June chapter 1 . 3/7/2006
*waves hand in the air* It was me! It was me! Pseudo-fluff, eh? I really wasn't expecting this so I'll just pretend that they do end up happily together _. And what a lovely, fantastic, delgihtful little piece this was. You crack me up. I applaud you. You're heart, Random-Battlecry-chan *huggles*.
Chocobo Goddess chapter 1 . 3/6/2006
*laughs* I love it! The last moment when she gives away WHEN these thoughts happen-priceless. You've got a way with timing, you know. :D
forever-young-88 chapter 1 . 3/6/2006
My God, this was FLIPPIN' AWESOME! You rock so much. *Claps hands* So good.

And of course, this made my day. Damn, why do you always know how to put a smile on my face? And yes, however "pseudo" it may be, definitely fluffity fluff fluff. Good times.

Gah! I adore this one. Thanks so much! *Puts in favorites* Much love _.