Reviews for Hermione's Homework
long-live-HP-PJ-HG chapter 1 . 5/8/2014
LEARN TO USE QUOTATION MARKS PWEEEZ
but yeah loved it it was PURE ADORABLENESSSSSS
Gabi chapter 1 . 9/5/2011
This is REALLY good. It's missing the correct punctuation here and there, but otherwise, it's fine! (This may seem wierd because the story was posted forever ago, but I read fanfiction from last to first.)
Guest chapter 1 . 8/16/2011
Hey that was GREAT!
Annalinnea Hulley chapter 1 . 2/4/2011
i know what you mean with ron and hermione romance thing i had to wait till the last book to see that they got marred and had kid your story was great
Marc chapter 1 . 1/5/2011
Great story! Goes along with the book. Feels like J.K. Rowling herself wrote this! You have a career as a writer ahead of you.
GinevraMollyPotter chapter 1 . 1/5/2008
Darling, you so need a beta reader. Email me if you're interested and I'll beta read and send it back to you.

Email through the id or contact me through a personal message, my penname is LizzieGordo125.

I kinda liked your story (cliche though. WAY too cliche.)
dancerrdw chapter 1 . 6/13/2007
aww that was cute i liked it
JBailey2011 chapter 1 . 3/23/2007
I LOVE this one!
Drama Class Heroes chapter 1 . 11/12/2006
AW! (there's a bazillion w's for ya!) that made me scream "AW!" so loud i woke up my dog! AW OMG GOING IN MY FAVES!
xdangermagnetx chapter 1 . 6/20/2006
that's soo cute Fliss! i loved it!

Elle
Mrs.Grint13 chapter 1 . 5/30/2006
SWEET! Wicked! Kick ASS! sorry, i'll stop now. I liked it. it was kool.
L. Dora Willows chapter 1 . 5/29/2006
That was great

Really really great

Watch out for the dialogue errors though

Otherwise I LOVEED IT

-has squeefest-
gamecube professional chapter 1 . 5/29/2006
It's funny.

"Say something you son of a bit-"

I love the way they cut off this joke. Just add on quotation marks and you'll do fine.
Realilly chapter 1 . 5/11/2006
YES IT IS BEGGING. AWESOME! AND THANK U 4 READING ALL OF MI DANG STORIEZ! AWESOMENESS COOLIO STORIEZ
Owl of the Night chapter 1 . 3/25/2006
I liked this one-shot! It was so good. Ron looking at the sheet that 'Mione was drawing on was my favorite part! Thanks for reading my story also!