Reviews for Sacrificing Spring
Kiko12350 chapter 4 . 10/5/2013
Awwww I luv this story! But I still don't like death fanfics hehe lol. How does sakura learn this kamikaze anyway?
Celine The Human chapter 4 . 9/12/2012
I actually cried while reading them :) I LOVE IT!
Banana Matriarch chapter 4 . 4/24/2011
I *sniff* effing *sniff* LOVE! *sniff* THIS STORY!

i could keep going but i have to go to bed lawl
woodbyne chapter 4 . 4/6/2011
At this point in time, forgive any spelling errors as I cannot see what I am doing due tho the tears. I was wanting an angsty story (which I got) not something that made me cry!

But that just goes to show how much this effected me...it was truelly one of the best fics I have ever read. And the tears are still coming...my family is going to think that I have more issues than they think I already do. And I blame you.

This story was truelly amazing. I loved it. &_&
JustCallMeWhatever chapter 4 . 2/19/2010
GREAT short-story

LOVED it!

very sad, but awesome!

haha
Okuyukashii chapter 4 . 7/12/2009
This is so sweet...for a deathfic? Heh. I like it, though. It's kind of sad, but I feel warm, too. Great job!
Cherry-Midnight chapter 4 . 6/3/2009
*sniff* omg! that was soo sad! but i loved it! *sniff* wow you practically have me in tears now!
TillyMe chapter 4 . 3/28/2009
that was so sad!(but really good at the same time)i think i cried!
delicate.desires chapter 1 . 2/18/2008
That was an amazing story. Too bad she had to die, though.
snowygirl55 chapter 4 . 11/19/2007
I absolutley love this fanfic; I love everything about it! I haven't read a story as great as this for such a long time! Plz keep on writing, your writing really inspires me. Believe it or not, it has the same effect as the book Tuesdays With Morrie by Mitch Albom! I even cried, and I wish that there was someone for me to hug write now! Btw, good luck with college, and try not to overwork youself, I've heard that college can can be really stressfull!
WeaponsMisstressTenten chapter 4 . 9/3/2007
So angsty, but yet so good. Keep it up
hakusho14 chapter 4 . 4/29/2007
OMG so sad! T.T

i LOVED it

its so going on my FAVORITE list!
Jester08 chapter 4 . 4/8/2007
Beautiful story! I'm glad Sasuke, Sakura, Naruto, and Kakashi were reunited in the end! Keep up the great work! _
krista chapter 4 . 1/28/2007
waah! i actually cried (sniff*sniff*)

the ending wast perfect

infact, how you started, created the middle, and how you ended each chapter was awesome

best story i've read in a long time...usually i'd skip on words, sentences, even paragraphs...but every word in your story was one that i wouldnt want to miss

im happy _

nice story
party.every.day chapter 1 . 1/21/2007
i love that line " To save them from you, i would die by the winds of kami for all eternity."

so sad but very good.