Reviews for Symphony of Sound
Guest chapter 10 . 5/6/2015
But the truth was that there was no way to freeze a moment. They were as elusive and slippery as the truth, brushing against Sora's fingertips and ghosting away. Sora wished that she could live from moment to moment, but she couldn't capture each and every single one and if she did, she couldn't figure out how to jump to the next moment, because two had already happened. Moments were snapshots, and Sora was no good with cameras.

"They're not supposed to last," Hikari had said once. "They're supposed to linger for only a second, so we know what pure emotion feels like, and then they leave, because you know what they say about too much of a good thing, Sora-chan."
- THIS IS THE MOST BEAUTIFUL THING I'VE EVER READ. I love your writing. It really touches me.
SoraTakinouchi chapter 10 . 2/15/2014
Let me tell you that it's NOT fair for writers to write such awesome stories and then left the readers hanging like that.
That being said, I love this story as many of the readers must have. So I'm not saying anything special. There are so few good Sorato fanfictions and yours come second in the list of my favorite ones. (No. 1 is Under the surface by triplet-vo) Your story got a unique and too deep a style. So I'm definitely amazed. The emotions ran deep and raw and I'm truly impressed.
I won't say update soon, because as a writer you SHOULD care for your readers. But still, hope you find time for this.
LILFOC chapter 10 . 4/17/2013
I really like this story...your very well written and all the charters and their relationships with each other are well defined...imagery and the flow of the story is also great...the emotions a very raw and realistic
I do find a little unrealistic that they all move to new York and the time jump in chapter 7 was sudden but I really enjoy this story
napsrmyantidrug chapter 10 . 12/31/2011
This is beautifully done. Really. I need an update on this or I will die. Yamato's character aggravates me at times but I can see how he might have ended up like this and I've rooted for Sora throughout. You've done so well at making their relationship evolve and come to life!
RabbitArchangel chapter 10 . 2/8/2010
Aww, please update. I really like this story.
digilalalalalove chapter 10 . 9/2/2009
ROTFL :D 2 donghae & siwon LOL suju rocks :]

awsome story

please do continue ! 3
Inconnu chapter 6 . 6/8/2009
Okay, I don't know what I was smoking, but for some reason I really thought chapter 5 was the last updated chapter, probably due to your AN at the end, haha. Anyways, I just wanted to let you know I made a mistake and that everything I said still holds true. What I love about the characters is that they're all so relatable, at least to me and it's so fun to read.
Inconnu chapter 5 . 6/8/2009
I loved it! You could stop right here and it would still be great (though now I'm kind of looking forward to another chapter, regardless of what you say is your lack of inspiration). I just adored the way everything was written, the style, the moments of reminiscence, and the characters in general. It's a perfect high school story with developing characters and one of the cutest romances I've read in a while.
lalalaxD chapter 10 . 4/15/2009
Damn you should update. ): This is pure awesomess
Loser-HimexD chapter 10 . 3/6/2009
I'VE BEEN WAITING TO F*ING LONG TILL YOU UPDATE!

i love this story! you should make yamoto get his heart broken and tries to get sora back, a great twist!

PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE I'VE BEEN WAITING TOO LONG!

UPDATE!
Airia Black chapter 10 . 10/30/2008
This story is good...succient and refreshing, you're writing style is to be admired and I'm considerably involved with the emotions of the characters. Put short, I like it. The characters are believable, especially for the way you've driven plot. Anyways, keep up the good work and update soon. Regards, Airia
CloudedMirror chapter 10 . 9/30/2008
i LOVE the direction of this story! and your style is awsome. please please please update! :) -i'd kill to have me a yamato...
deamrose10 chapter 10 . 8/24/2008
little cliffhanger there..haha! pls do update soon..nice one here..ciao!
alamodie chapter 10 . 8/4/2008
aww, really great story. Really sweet. And sad. But really really real ]
PurificationArrow chapter 10 . 8/1/2008
Wow. I'm sorry for not reviewing on previous chapters, but I see it as a little pointless, since those chapters have already been written, and making comments on them isn't going to change anything. In other words, I'm lazy. And this is an amazing story. It really is. I enjoy Digimon and all, but the constant Digimon this, Digimon that, Digivolve! gets a little annoying. It's nice to find a story that doesn't involve those overbearing factors and just concentrates on people in real life, real situations, drugs and alchohol and such. I won't make a comment on your age or anything, but you seem to have a really nice grasp of how the world works. They're slightly depressing, but I enjoy a good story with realistic factors in it. I'm not saying your story is depressing, because it isn't. It's realistic. Then again, reality can be quite depressing. Hm... I just contradicted myself. Well anyways, I wish you the best of luck on your college stuffs and classes. Write when you get the chance, enjoy life, yadda yadda. Thanks for writing this story by the way. Good luck on future chapters!

-PurificationArrow