Reviews for Constantine
Jazz E. Roisin chapter 1 . 8/7/2007
Wow... Whose point of veiw is this from? I can think of two girls, Lily or Ginny but I can't decide. I'm going to go with Lily though, since most of your stories are Lily/James.

Great emotion. I really felt it and my eyes misted. Great job!

- Happy Writing, Jazz
incoherent-and-bitter chapter 1 . 7/2/2007
That was absolutely wonderful. You are exceptional writer.
VanilleSky chapter 1 . 11/27/2006
I almost cried while reading the end, this is beautiful... just beautiful. So deep, so honest, so true, so painful, so desperate.. I want to congratulate you for writing a piece of your soul and sharing it with other people, people unworthy of such beauty, but human all the same, people that you can help go higher in life as their soul lightens up and find happiness. Thanks to you.
Brekay chapter 1 . 11/23/2006
I like the angle that you took when writing this. The one thing that I'm wondering about, though, is why Lily decided to think about her mother and that "incident" at that one moment. Maybe you could mention other events that led up to it? Maybe it's the anniversary of the day her mother left her, her best friend got a boyfriend... It would make it have more depth, something else to go on. I definitely could feel the rawness of it, so kudos on that, since this is supposed to be angsty. I can see where you're coming from when you're writing about this. Oh, the pressures of being perfect or being something that we feel we aren't. :)
Lesly chapter 1 . 3/26/2006

Im sorry to say this, but i dont like this story very much. It is cute and all and realistic, but it is very cunfuziling lik is it about lily and james or ginny and harry or some sompletly strangers?
Briee chapter 1 . 3/10/2006
I like this story. It's so very true how everyone just needs love.
Missing Summer chapter 1 . 3/8/2006
i really loved it. the way you write is so poetic and beautiful. it was amazing.

curiouskitty0789 chapter 1 . 3/8/2006
All I can say is that was amazing, you've blown every other thing i've read out of the water. it was that great. was this a one shot thing or are you going to continue with it? your writing is fantastic! the only story that even comes close to yours is this one call Always May, or something like that, its beautiful too. any ways, great story, great writing!

much much love, kitty.
elisabeth chapter 1 . 3/7/2006
well, all of that pain paid off cause it was absolutely beautiful!

good job!
Crapp Bagg chapter 1 . 3/7/2006
wow. this was so good. absolutely fan*ingtastic. great. how many other synonyms can i come up with? lol. this must have taken such a long time. wow. lol, am i repetitive or what? i feel bad now, because im a crap writer and you write brilliantly. for the last time...WOW.
auschick chapter 1 . 3/6/2006
i'm listening to 'garbage' right now ( a great band my brother likes) and this does not relate to garbage whatsoever, it is beautiful story and is completely true, everyone should be human and express emotions in the best possible way, crying, that way you can let all the pain flow out of you but it dosen't always work!

anyway, this is pure beauty