Reviews for Stuck in Another World
great fic!
Raven Hufflepuff chapter 6 . 10/31/2007
You're Jessica!
inu463246 chapter 6 . 8/19/2006
hey jessica its me alexandra I got my own account cool isn't it. hurry and update my cousin is reading your story. GOOD LUCK!
HeartFout chapter 6 . 5/9/2006
Happy Birthday! Mine's coming up soon to! Tammes mad, and Alexandra is violent! Good combonation! Why am I puting ! at the end of every sentance I dont know ! Its nearly my birthday too! Happy birthday! I'm Sugar high _
IronButterfly12 chapter 6 . 5/9/2006
go alexandra! that was awesome! update soon! LOL!
HeartFout chapter 5 . 5/2/2006
Hello! Its me again! I just going to be repeating myself again if I say what I think of the story, but any how (gets to the deadly pocket scene, collasps into laughter) Hope you had a good time in mexico. I reckon your Jasmine, as she's the leader of the bunch, it seems.

See yu!
IronButterfly12 chapter 4 . 4/26/2006
i've read the story so far! it rocks! what's Cedric gonna do with the two girls he captured? update asap!
Seniya chapter 4 . 4/8/2006
This is really cute. I like it that you put in your friends, actually, usually I can't stand to read OCs, and I just read this because you've always been really nice to me...but yours is good! Can't wait for more!
Sokai chapter 4 . 4/5/2006
LoL This story's really cute/interesting, Gaby's heart! _ I should do something like that. LoL Probably won't, but ok. LoL Anyway! Cute! _
HeartFout chapter 4 . 4/3/2006
All right! An update! This is, as I have said thoughout the saga so far, is really, realy, really, realy good.

Only one way to make it better; Put more WITCH bits in!

Chow(der) LOL
HeartFout chapter 3 . 3/19/2006
Yo its me again! This chapter was kinda short, but still

realy realy (carrys on saying really for half an

hour) good. your discription of Alexandra was full of detail. I can picture her now...

she looks like Tarannee!

Bye now.

PS I am making a mention of you at the end of my next stories chapter

So yo will hopfully get some more reveiws :)
HeartFout chapter 2 . 3/11/2006
Yah death glare...i'll reveiw you more...This is really

really good...bye bye...say hi to all your friends for me...bye
HeartFout chapter 1 . 3/7/2006
Good so far...update now please...bye bye