Reviews for Hypnotizing Me
Zatara1324 chapter 1 . 12/23/2014
That was really sweet, I love this pairing (: thanks so much for taking the time to write! Second read through!
Eden Alice Poe chapter 1 . 12/26/2012
Hmm, while I can see how this could be meant for the Jericho/Raven pairing, the lack of identification leaves it open for interpretation. Still, this was adorable, I can see how one might think the Jericho from the animated series might act this way, especially considering how very little screen time he truly got. What's really cool about this pairing, though, is that it's canon. Jer & Rae were together in the comics at some point, and it only makes me wonder how they might be if they got together in the show. Obviously, that's just going to have to be another of the numerous unanswered questions...
Great job with this couple, this was really really awesome!
woodlandfairykirk chapter 1 . 7/23/2012
great job!
Violet-Madness chapter 1 . 7/12/2010
Great OneShot! Have to say I love the first sentence. "She speaks the language of the locked up passions of my soul." I gotta modify that and use it on my boyfriend. Ha-ha. I'm sure it'll go over very well.
NotaPunk chapter 1 . 8/13/2009
Awesome!
May Never Know chapter 1 . 7/23/2009
This flowed just so well! I loved how it jumped from poetic and high-vocabulary words to stuff like, "I guess it's what turns her on, or something." That made me laugh. Hard. XD And those last two lines just wrapped it up perfectly. I think I'm going to go check out more JerichoXRaven stuff because of this... :3 Nice job! *faves*
Sucre Bebe chapter 1 . 2/28/2009
CUTE!
Shiva the Sarcastic chapter 1 . 6/26/2007
Not bad. I like Jericho/Raven. This was a good fic.
Afterdark1984 chapter 1 . 8/28/2006
I like it, I never read a Jericho/Raven oneshot before. Is good and I don't know what else to say?
mintcandy chapter 1 . 6/11/2006
This is really nice. It seems as if it calms the soul...your words just seem to...have a flowing affect...it's really nice. I love this.

~Love and Peace
Raidersrule76 chapter 1 . 3/13/2006
Hmm. Certainly not your best, but still good.

-RR76

I'm out of soup...damn.
Jericho Pryce chapter 1 . 3/7/2006
fREAKING sWEET
SpiderSquirrel chapter 1 . 3/7/2006
Incredible.
beanrox chapter 1 . 3/7/2006
Raww. Hopeless, romantic, and poetic, ain't he though? ha ha! Good job, mon ami!
janedoe091170 chapter 1 . 3/7/2006
One thing I find very original (and adorable :P) about this, is the subtle shifts between very proper language...and little cute slang terms slipping in there, IE,

Can you say, ultimate embarrassment? That was refreshing in all the, er, proper-ness...yeah.

But I think you capture Jericho very well, given that I don't actually know a large amount about him. Another reason I adore the Perils of Titan Dating. Awesome one-shot!