Reviews for Save the Day Syndrome
anonymous chapter 1 . 1/31/2012
Nice peek into Rey's character the only thing that bothers me is that the first part sounds a lot like those anti-SEED people out there (aka, the GS/GSD haters). That;s kinda to be expected, though. Other than that (which is more of a pet peeve (or whatever the word is) of mine, since I'm a die-hard fangirl of GS/GSD, haha) nice fic :D
Cagari chapter 1 . 2/9/2008
Well that sure did give me alot of insight into why Rey shot Gil. Much more than what Rey spout out at the end. Very good character analysis.
athenaswings chapter 1 . 11/20/2007
poor rey, even though i know he didn't want pity i didn't want him to die, he was loyal to the one he thought was right.
shiloah18 chapter 1 . 5/19/2007
I Liked it.. I hontoni did.. because now I have an idea of Rey's thoughts & character.. (he's hontoni mysterious you see) whiLe reading.. I sort of remembered something in Samurai X.. that not everyone who fought were eviL & that not everyone who won were right.. weird.. it just popped out of nowhere.. *shrugs* count to think of it, they were kinda nosy.. that's because they thought of others.. as weLL as themseLves.. majority.. who wanted war anyway? they were neutraL.. and sort of use that neutraLity to heLp out.. to decrease the suffering.. LOL XD I'm taLking to myseLf again.. nyWeiZ, sugoii fic! ;p
sesshomaru-haku chapter 1 . 5/17/2007
An elegantly-written piece. But you made Rey a little too bitter, perhaps? I dunno...somehow he doesn't really seem that way to me. I thought the ending was well done as well.
JenEvan chapter 1 . 4/23/2006
Well,(I hope Im not too harsh...)I can say that Rey's portrayal is fairly accurate, but i think it fits Canard(frm the Astray series)more precisely.I was guessing that it was Canard at the beginning until i read the later half part P Overall i think you are really good in fleshing out the character and their thoughts;and make the readers think Ganbatte kudasai!
Termony chapter 1 . 4/16/2006
It's really good!
Slightly Sinister Sinestra chapter 1 . 3/30/2006
Oh god, i'm in tears. that was just so perfect! It showed Rey's personality perfectly. And Kira's. However, I don't view Athrun like that. But Rey does...so yeah that was right. Great, just great. This gets to be a fav.
Garowyn chapter 1 . 3/7/2006
Wonderful work. Almost...modernist, but I like it, anyway. Very well-written, "penetrating", to the point. *thumbs up*
Chihiro791 chapter 1 . 3/7/2006
YAAY! Me first, me first again!

Good job on this one; it's quite deep and I can tell you've put some thought into this. Yeah, you're writing about Rey always has this contemplative-thing going on with it. Which is amazing in a writer, because you definitely make us think. Like, thanks! I mean it.

_ Great story, Chelle!