Reviews for Conversations: A Case In Point
Nini chapter 1 . 12/27/2012
Oh my! Dearka! a last will and testament. haha got me laughing so hard. Write more about dearka and miriallia please.
rayningnight chapter 1 . 4/17/2012
Cute. I loved how you portrayed Dearka, since I could totally see him narrating this. Good writing, good plot, good emotional output.

-Twinklefeather
Perpetually High chapter 1 . 4/6/2011

For Miguel… wait, he's dead. Well, see you, man.

For Rusty… oops. Dead as well.

Nicol… Ditto.

For Yzak, I leave all the girlfriends that I have left behind. God knows how much you need to get laid.

For Athrun… well, guess what? I ain't leaving you anything."

This had me ROFL.

I like this fic because it's deep with Dearka thinking about war and the reasons for it and at the same time funny because of the inserted humor.

Cheers!
696969696969696969696969696969 chapter 1 . 10/23/2009
LOLNESS. This rules...
tanblondehandsome chapter 1 . 10/1/2009
LOL. genius

love the will and testament bit
Aethra Caelis chapter 1 . 8/14/2008
Love the way you wrote Dearka. Loved that "last will & testament" part and how, even in thought, he'd jab at Yzak. D Great job!
passerby chapter 1 . 2/21/2008
lol this was really a fantastic story! Well-written and quite in character! I absolutely love his mental will as well as the fact that his stomach was always getting the better of him. haha despite all the laughable comments (on the lousy standard of the ship), you were able to input a slightly more serious side about his view on the coordinator VS natural issue and then, wah ha! his stomach wins in the end (: lol. love the story! kudos.
fudgesicle chapter 1 . 8/3/2007
this was well written! good job! soul h4ck3r gives u a 10 out of 10
PearlBlue5 chapter 1 . 7/31/2007
loved it.

Dearka's last will and testament was so XD. he was very well done and .
Laura chapter 1 . 6/18/2007
hello!

i'm a fan of gundam seed too. i read your story DearkaXMiri and i found it really great and beautiful. it's amazing who you can describe Dearka's feelings here, and it's funny .

by the way, i'm 16 and i'm french (it looks, isn't it? sorry 4 the mistakes XD) and i'm very interested of translating your fanfiction into French. But i'll write that it's yours, and there will be a link to ur story, don't worry about that. it's just that it is a shame if French people cannot read such handsome story.

please send me a message to my e-mail if you're okay. if you don't, i'll do nothing, do not worry about that.

i hope that all'll be okay and that you'll answer me soon.

congratulations and thank you for that moment.
sexypancake chapter 1 . 2/9/2007
bwahaha. that was great! you totally had dearka to a T! great job! love the pairing and luv how you write! great job!
jeano chapter 1 . 11/15/2006
"For Commander Le Creuset, I leave my shampoo, to keep his blond hair as gorgeous as mine."

LOL to the above!

Haha but it's quite a cute story, nice take on how Dearka felt. Guess he was sufficiently in character though I'd doubt he'd be labelled a playboy (though we haven't witnessed his interactions with any girls on Zaft ships). I'd give him the title of flirt at best XD

But nice fic overall! (:
simply -v chapter 1 . 11/15/2006
thats dearka for you alright lmao. thanks for your awesome fics .
aozora7919 chapter 1 . 9/25/2006
My mouth is starting to hurt. Overstretched. Overlaugh? (O_o) Gah, you get the idea. XD

The characterization was really funny, too (not to mention VERY well done). Although there was this one part that made me think:

"And that were the things that..."

Is it really meant to be like that? Ah, whatever.

Great job. Love, love. v
Metalmark chapter 1 . 7/3/2006
*claps* Very nice. I love your characterization of Dearka..and the one-shot had me laughing through the whole thing almost. I like how it seemed like Dearka would probably be thinking all those thing...great job.