Reviews for You've Got To Be Kidding Part 2 of 3
wendylee chapter 5 . 4/25/2012
Loved this chapter, though you should warn your readers not to eat or drink while reading it! LOL
Cutter12 chapter 21 . 2/8/2012
This story was so very sad. Well written, full of anguish and very, very sad. Your writing is so compelling,I had to read it all in one sitting. :)
Jess S1 chapter 15 . 5/23/2009
...OK. Is it bad that after all that Don just fessed up, I feel worse for Katie then I do for him?

Again, very well done. Getting me more attached to an original character over one of the Eppes brother is quite a feat. _~

A nice look into Don's mindset, too, though. :-D
Jess S1 chapter 14 . 5/23/2009
*snickers* I really do love your original characters. You put together some great personalities. :-D

Although now I'm pretty sure I've read this story already. Maybe I skipped the first story and started this one... I'll have to read a little more to see.

Either way, great job so far. _
Jess S1 chapter 10 . 5/23/2009
:-(

Poor Donny.

But a very nice bit of angst there. _
Jess S1 chapter 9 . 5/23/2009
LOL. Don's still dreaming about jello and the talking spoon. Which is now angry at him.

Very amusing.

Also kinda ties into the bone marrow Don gave him, since Charlie's still making more, etc.

Well done. :-D
Jess S1 chapter 2 . 5/22/2009
OK. I lied. I didn't leave yet.

Great chapter though.

And poor Don. You actually made me feel worse for him then I did for Charlie. Well done. I like Don, but I adore Charlie so much that it generally doesn't happen.

Can't wait to see what happens next... Even though I should be asleep right now.
Jess S1 chapter 1 . 5/22/2009
Gah. Yup, haven't read this one either. I'm pretty sure I'd remember that...

Loved the curls-versus-straight-hair-dilemma.

And poor Don. What a question to pop.

And poor Charlie... I may be wrong, but I don't really see Don reacting well to having this sprung on him.

Anyway. I should stop reading...

But I'll be back!

Great job so far! Bye for now! _
Kazuki Landen chapter 21 . 6/28/2008
Rawr, Amita was mean... very well written, again.
An-Jelly-Ca chapter 21 . 6/2/2007
lol, I loved Don's last line! Awesome story it was amazing!
An-Jelly-Ca chapter 20 . 6/2/2007
LOved it!
An-Jelly-Ca chapter 19 . 6/2/2007
Aw, brother moments! THis story is the best!
An-Jelly-Ca chapter 18 . 6/2/2007
O.O Katie is awesoem for Don! Nice work!
An-Jelly-Ca chapter 17 . 6/2/2007
OMG Don! Great chapter~
An-Jelly-Ca chapter 16 . 6/2/2007
oh god, is he going to have lung cancer now? poor Charlie...