Reviews for Through Loss
Sakyh chapter 1 . 7/23/2006
wow nice writing style! Love the ending too! Keep it up!
Hollowed Shame chapter 1 . 3/12/2006
Aww... I thought this was both cute and sort of sad. Great story, you managed to capture the characters very well, and that's something I can admire.
Sam chapter 1 . 3/11/2006
It was so cute!
Sam chapter 1 . 3/11/2006
I liked it. It was cute. A very original idea.
Winged Dancer chapter 1 . 3/10/2006
I really really liked this! Heh, at first I thought (don't ask why) it'd be Zelos/Raine.

Anyway, from my point of view two things really shine here - first, the characterization of Zelos and Sheena and second how you wrote both the crying scene and the ending.

First, you managed to make Zelos kind without making him OOC. He said it himself in the game - he doesn't like to walk on eggshells around depressed people but when he walks right into the situation he just can't leave. Instead he's just himself.

Sheena, too - her initial recluctance and how she asks him to go away are the two really believable, and (fluff aside) I really think she'd end up acting like that - trying to push him aside before accepting that she really needs a shoulder to cry on and just letting go. Nice description there, too, with the way _he_ feels and remembers...

And the ending was nice because it felt as if they had reached an agreement without being all obvious. They didn't need to go and say "Hey we're friends now!", it's all in those smiles. Nice work with this!
Arctic Husky chapter 1 . 3/9/2006
Wow, that was amazing. Your descriptions were probably what stood out the most for me; very impressive. You also displayed the characters very well, which is often difficult when showing the serious sides of Sheena and Zelos, especially when they're together. What more can I really say? Excellent fic.
The Twilight Trinity chapter 1 . 3/8/2006
That was so sweet... Kind of fluffy, but at the same time, kind of not. I liked it!
Strawberry Eggs chapter 1 . 3/8/2006
Wonderful, this was just wonderful! I just love your writing style and how well your kept the two in character. That was so sweet of Zelos, consoling Sheena in her time of loss. While I do like sugary fics, I love stories like this too. This is most ceritanly going on my favorites
Rose-Wisteria chapter 1 . 3/7/2006
I can't see how someone cannot like this fic... it was amazing. The writings were beautiful. The descriptions were as beautiful. And the reactions of Sheena was priceless! I love how Zelos understand how she felt and came by her side.

This fic took my breath away. I could feel my eyes scanning over every single word you wrote. You are probably one of the more advance writers in this site. I'm happy to read such great works. Although it was not too fluffy or too dramatic as other writings, I still thought it was amazingly well done. In fact, the lack of dialogue, fluff, and drama was what your fic stand out from the other fics. It is in time of mourn and you chose the right mood to write it in.

Sheena and Zelos were perfectly in character from beginning to end. I loved it a lot. *adds to favorites* The ending was a nice sweet ending to this amazing fic. I am happy of sweetness. Beautiful, simply beautiful. Please write more!
Fan Fan Girl chapter 1 . 3/7/2006
That was sweet and sometimes adorable. _ Zelos is gentle and knowing, Sheena is relucant, even a bit hostile... This fic came together very nicely. Lots of descriptive prose, but not too much. Good job.
Chocobo Goddess chapter 1 . 3/7/2006
waa! I love Zelos, and I love how you wrote him. :)
stellaria11 chapter 1 . 3/7/2006
This is excellent. It's beautifully-written and sweet, without going too far and becoming sugary. I particularly liked the ending, and the little touch on the arm.
Ark Navy chapter 1 . 3/7/2006
That was... wonderful. Truly amazing. Your capturing of both character's personalities was perfect and even in a time of mourning, which is not a side of them we ever see in the game, their characters held true to the game. I honestly don't know what else to say besides it's a new fav a thousand times over.