Reviews for Lord I Turn To You
breonaa chapter 1 . 6/25/2013
Bueatiful I too belive in god and I think this poem is sweet
Hakanii-chan chapter 1 . 5/21/2013
this is so beautiful :'] and so very true God is always there to help you when your going through tough times faving this!
Souljacker chapter 1 . 9/4/2012
Hi, just you're friendly neighborhood Claire here, popping though. Just wanted to let you know that fictionpress is for original poems and fiction and has a religion section just for that! You might want to relocate this their, since this is fanfiction.
Have a good one!
Drifting One chapter 1 . 12/30/2009
That was beautiful. Truly.
Trinity Archangel chapter 1 . 9/4/2009
You write for Bible too? I didnt even know that was an option on here. I can totally understand and respect that. Amen
kim-onka chapter 1 . 8/15/2009
This poem is so beautiful, and so true. It reminds me of my own feelings, only captured so lovely. Sounds truly so calm and alleviating.

Plus, I admire people who can rhyme XD
Clairavance chapter 1 . 6/11/2008
This is a really lovely poem. It's good that you turn to God when you're in need of comfort or advise. People will fail you and abandon you, and they will judge you,so people can't fully be trusted.

And if it wasn't for the fact that the people somewhere below me reviewed a few years ago, I'd be bashing them like mad. Don't pay attention to them, right? They obviously don't know what they're on about.
skittles4295 chapter 1 . 8/31/2006
yes i know who you are, and this poem is simply amazing

Probaly the best poem I have read that has to do with the bible.

God bless
BoredGOTH chapter 1 . 7/21/2006
Thank you. You just made my day.
faiths-faithful-fool chapter 1 . 4/13/2006
i just wanted to say that this poem reflects exactly upon how i am feeling at the moment. i think it is brill. i have added to my faves. keep goin, very inspiring poetry.

God bless

-faiths-fool-
Zed the Original N chapter 1 . 3/18/2006
Wow, I really liked the format of this poem. Very unique and utterly sweet. I encourage you to continue what you are doing. I admire the fact you say what you feel and that the Lord is who you turn to when you're down. Great job!
Nellas Elendil chapter 1 . 3/17/2006
You could make that into a song. That would be awesome
Earth Blues Baby chapter 1 . 3/10/2006
Beautiful.

Simply beautiful.

: )

Peace and rock on-

Earth Blues Baby
Abaddon of Renown chapter 1 . 3/10/2006
Sad to waste your life hoping god will make it better instead of rolling up your sleeves and working to improve your life.

True to my name... Abaddon
Freethinker4life chapter 1 . 3/10/2006
So, when you're in trouble, the only one who's there to comfort you is your imaginary friend? How pathetic. My sister used to have one of those. His name was Henry.