Reviews for Dancing
Hime Pie chapter 1 . 5/21/2008
Great vocabulary! I really understood what was happening and when it was occuring. Instart fave, just like you to me!
dragonlots chapter 1 . 11/28/2007
Not a bad story. Well written.
Whistlebird chapter 1 . 10/1/2007
You know... I really like this one! It's very mysterious and interesting, especially for a first!
hsmgirl14 chapter 1 . 4/15/2007
honestly...i'm kind of confused by this one...but its still pretty good. i love miles! i think hes such a cutie. lol.
Amaryllis Estyre chapter 1 . 10/17/2006
...wow. I really liked that. XD A lot. Of course it was confusing; it's great in that it really makes you think about what's going on instead of just laying it out in front of you. Kudos on an effort that was in no way wasted.
Dragonborn chapter 1 . 9/14/2006
I don't know why, but that story freaked me out.
peppaoceangal chapter 1 . 7/12/2006
blueteeth - now you know who i am, yes i have finally signed up, this story is good but it isnt as good as your other surface one.
DarkPsion chapter 1 . 4/1/2006
I really think you could DELETE THIS STORY! It SUCKS! I don't see a point to it, and it is just plain confusing. you wrote it well and could make MUCH better stories than this. Make other stories and forget this one. Im sorry if this is dissapointing; but it's true.

-DarkPsionics

P.S. Make another story and just forget this one.
Ocean Gal chapter 1 . 3/26/2006
way to go waterdragon!

you should do heaps more stories!
CandyCentric chapter 1 . 3/23/2006
*claps* :) - very nice!

But i don't think you should 'consider making this into a sequel', i think you should skip right past that part and straight to the 'here's chapter 2 folks'!

_ - would love to hear more :)
darkling59 chapter 1 . 3/7/2006
wow, nice!

It was a bit confusing at first but seemed to work out well. Is this supposed to happen before the tsunami when Miles is just noticing the affects of Nim's 'gift of life'?

Anyways, you should continue!

_
TerraCotta chapter 1 . 3/7/2006
Shut it SkyHighFan. Atccually, your story sucked compared to this one.

I really like this, it was pretting interesting but had me kind of confused in the begining. :)
Spooky4ever chapter 1 . 3/7/2006
Wow, that was interesting. i hope you consider continuing. not bad for your first fanfic!
SkyHighFan chapter 1 . 3/7/2006
Dumb. Waste of time. That's how i'd describe this.