Reviews for Blame
wotumba1 chapter 7 . 7/3
sooo glad it all turned out well!
great story
wotumba1 chapter 6 . 7/3
home...
wotumba1 chapter 4 . 7/3
how very sad :( *still crying*
wotumba1 chapter 3 . 7/3
assumptions... why not just let him talk? elves are no better than us humans apparently...
wotumba1 chapter 2 . 7/3
that was not the reaction he had awaited... it was way worse :(
wotumba1 chapter 1 . 7/3
good to be home. even though he shouldn't be in such pain...
nightcrawler98 chapter 3 . 7/22/2010
my that family has some isues! aragorn should have told them in the first place, ill admit that, but that they dont listen... they need to work it out!
Shrimp chapter 1 . 1/6/2008
I really enjoy this story, but I have to tell you - this story would be much MUCH better if you were to decide on an 'official version', rather than having two different versions of the story. The 2 versions would both be fine, if you chose one or the other, but right now it just totally wrecks the flow and makes the story far less enjoyable. The mind is occupied with the different versions and which chapters to choose to 'believe', and it's just . . . confusing, and sadly wrecks an otherwise good story.

I don't mean to be harsh - as I said, I enjoy this story - and I swear this isn't intended as a flame. I just wanted to offer some advice/constructive criticism. :)
Hello Anyone There chapter 7 . 12/22/2007
*sniff* Told you it makes me cry, poor Estel. He didn't deserve that. I mean he had those injuries topped with starvation and freezingness (is that even a word) then his family goes and doubts him. I just want to go and give him a big hug.

Keep writing!
Jessica chapter 7 . 6/18/2006
I've been reading a bunch of your stories today and have to say that I

am really impressed. Your writing is very good and I have enjoyed them

each very much, especially this series (though admittedly the chapter

numbers were confusing). You seemed to have really captured how Estel

felt so that when I read it I could feel my heart twisting in sadness for

him. The human shield part at the end of this as well actually made me

laugh out loud! I used to write on here as well for LotR and know how

much it means to get reviews so I'll try and write more reviews for some

of the other ones I've read as well, but I admit I am bad about that. I

used to write LotR ff as well on here but haven't signed in in a year.

This is the first review I have written since then so I hope that gives

you an idea of how much your writting moved me to comment.

Thank you for sharing your work.
Medilia chapter 7 . 6/15/2006
i loved it
TheRandomScribbler chapter 4 . 4/19/2006
O yah, that's good, that they feel bad! Shame on them for not feeling bad sooner!
TheRandomScribbler chapter 3 . 4/19/2006
Well, this is good, and you are a fairly decent writer, but really, Elrond/Elladan/Elrohir would probably not act this way. All books describe Elrond as being calm and patient, and he would undoubtedly give Aragorn a chance to explain himself, instead of cutting him off every time he speaks.

But other than that minor issue, it's quite good!
corneroffandom chapter 7 . 4/16/2006
Lol, cool fic. Dah liked. Funny seeing the elves acting a little goofy, they're usually so straight-laced in fics and in the books/movies
Vamp.Michelle chapter 5 . 4/3/2006
Mhm, you totally blindsided me with that plot. Okay, I read the summary, but still I had anticipated some angst and then major fluff. How wrong I was:) Actually, I'm with you there, the trust and love of a family should be treasured above all other things. You can find friends, but you have only one family. At least Elrohir showed a little common sense and didn't attack Aragorn right away.

Also, I'm a bit torn which chapter 4 I like better. I think it's 4b, because of the Aragorn/Elrohir interaction. But 4a has its merits, because Elladan and Elrond come to their senses on their own. Mhm, I'll probably have to ponder this some more.