Reviews for Blame
nightcrawler98 chapter 3 . 7/22/2010
my that family has some isues! aragorn should have told them in the first place, ill admit that, but that they dont listen... they need to work it out!
Shrimp chapter 1 . 1/6/2008
I really enjoy this story, but I have to tell you - this story would be much MUCH better if you were to decide on an 'official version', rather than having two different versions of the story. The 2 versions would both be fine, if you chose one or the other, but right now it just totally wrecks the flow and makes the story far less enjoyable. The mind is occupied with the different versions and which chapters to choose to 'believe', and it's just . . . confusing, and sadly wrecks an otherwise good story.

I don't mean to be harsh - as I said, I enjoy this story - and I swear this isn't intended as a flame. I just wanted to offer some advice/constructive criticism. :)
Hello Anyone There chapter 7 . 12/22/2007
*sniff* Told you it makes me cry, poor Estel. He didn't deserve that. I mean he had those injuries topped with starvation and freezingness (is that even a word) then his family goes and doubts him. I just want to go and give him a big hug.

Keep writing!
Jessica chapter 7 . 6/18/2006
I've been reading a bunch of your stories today and have to say that I

am really impressed. Your writing is very good and I have enjoyed them

each very much, especially this series (though admittedly the chapter

numbers were confusing). You seemed to have really captured how Estel

felt so that when I read it I could feel my heart twisting in sadness for

him. The human shield part at the end of this as well actually made me

laugh out loud! I used to write on here as well for LotR and know how

much it means to get reviews so I'll try and write more reviews for some

of the other ones I've read as well, but I admit I am bad about that. I

used to write LotR ff as well on here but haven't signed in in a year.

This is the first review I have written since then so I hope that gives

you an idea of how much your writting moved me to comment.

Thank you for sharing your work.
Medilia chapter 7 . 6/15/2006
i loved it
TheRandomScribbler chapter 4 . 4/19/2006
O yah, that's good, that they feel bad! Shame on them for not feeling bad sooner!
TheRandomScribbler chapter 3 . 4/19/2006
Well, this is good, and you are a fairly decent writer, but really, Elrond/Elladan/Elrohir would probably not act this way. All books describe Elrond as being calm and patient, and he would undoubtedly give Aragorn a chance to explain himself, instead of cutting him off every time he speaks.

But other than that minor issue, it's quite good!
corneroffandom chapter 7 . 4/16/2006
Lol, cool fic. Dah liked. Funny seeing the elves acting a little goofy, they're usually so straight-laced in fics and in the books/movies
Vamp.Michelle chapter 5 . 4/3/2006
Mhm, you totally blindsided me with that plot. Okay, I read the summary, but still I had anticipated some angst and then major fluff. How wrong I was:) Actually, I'm with you there, the trust and love of a family should be treasured above all other things. You can find friends, but you have only one family. At least Elrohir showed a little common sense and didn't attack Aragorn right away.

Also, I'm a bit torn which chapter 4 I like better. I think it's 4b, because of the Aragorn/Elrohir interaction. But 4a has its merits, because Elladan and Elrond come to their senses on their own. Mhm, I'll probably have to ponder this some more.
Vamp.Michelle chapter 2 . 4/3/2006
I'm only in chapter two, but let me take a second to hit the twins over the head *slaps*. Okay, now on to the next chappie!
lilandriel chapter 7 . 4/1/2006
good ending, on both counts. i'm glad to see they all came to their senses sooner rather than later! great to seem them all back together, playfully tormenting each other as usual!

nicely done :) x
lindahoyland chapter 7 . 3/31/2006
Nice to see all's well that end's well and that Aragorn is finally safe and well.
SiriusBlackFan2 chapter 7 . 3/30/2006
I read the last couple chapters and enjoyed it. Thhink I prefer 4A. Just so you know in chapter 6, where Elrohir is calling Estel back to the light and says muindor nin, it should be gwador nin. Muindor means blood brother and Gwador means sworn brother, not blood.

I really enjoyed the story. Will be looking for other stories.
Lil' Estel chapter 7 . 3/29/2006
Thanks for finishing the story; it was a very interesting, but sweet ending. I completely understand Aragorn's answer when Elrond asked him if he can trust them again, I mean trust isn't a subject to be taken on lightly. Anyways, great story and I hope you come up with new stories soon.
lindahoyland chapter 5 . 3/29/2006
I love Elrohir in this chapter