Reviews for Stag Night
fan-rei chapter 1 . 7/26/2012
funny :)
Avelera chapter 1 . 8/30/2011
*Snerk*

This is awesome, literally laughing out loud. I love your characterization of Londo as a lady's man, and G'kar and Sheriden are just spot. Abraham Lincolni strikes again! Epic.
Nyt Yanse chapter 1 . 2/11/2011
Oh My GOD! Slight miscommunication. Great story!
Andrew Joshua Talon chapter 1 . 10/11/2009
It figures Sheridan would have been a fan of The X-Files, heheh. Nicely done!
Lerrinus chapter 1 . 10/3/2009
*falls off chair laughing*

Brilliant! I can so see this happening, well done! :-D
OnlyMostlyHarmless chapter 1 . 8/13/2009
“We shall follow all of your rituals,” Londo said reassuringly. “Now it is time for the stripper.”

“But, Londo, these girls are already…”

“Of course,” Londo said, surprised. “It was my understanding that this was to be done by the groom.”

I'm in the library and desperately trying to stifle my laughs. The librarian is now glaring at me...

In anyone else but Londo and G'kar, ignorance is not a rib-crackingly hilarious trait.

Poor, poor Sheridan.
nativefloridian chapter 1 . 9/27/2008
Re: toothpaste

/watch?vkvXa9f0FAfs
Deona Lindholm chapter 1 . 6/4/2008
Oh LOL! I really liked this fanfic. I definitely agree, poor Sheridan would've been better off if those two had stayed enemies. My most favorite part, though, are the "strippers" and the final line in the fic is pure Garibaldi. *grin* Nice work!
Elieare chapter 1 . 5/10/2008
Wow, that was glorious! How do you make these things so believable? Hope to see more!
Tharin chapter 1 . 2/13/2007
This is really great! It made me laught after a not so great day, so thanks for a good and funny story. I'm going to show this story to my boyfriend. He loves B5, and even if he's not into fanfiction, he's going to love this one.
Usotsuke chapter 1 . 3/23/2006
Hilarious! I couldn't stop laughing. You wright great Londo/G'Kar stories.
Sheila51 chapter 1 . 3/18/2006
Wonderful. Hilarious! Fantastic idea! Really really enjoyed this!
ellennar chapter 1 . 3/12/2006
OMG! LOL! That was lovely, absolutely hysterical. And Sheridan was definitely safer when they were enemies if this is any indication...
La Llorona chapter 1 . 3/11/2006
Very good, very believeable. I especially liked the dialogue - it seemed very fitting. You should write more Londo / G'Kar adventures :)
Fethenwen chapter 1 . 3/11/2006
OMG! LOL! This made made day, thanks.