Reviews for The Last Time the Phantom Flew
xThomas2 chapter 1 . 11/24/2014
Decent poem. Liked it a little
Oblitus Angeli chapter 1 . 5/23/2014
I'm crying now...
Guest chapter 1 . 3/8/2013
i need to stop reading sad poems there making me sad
Kree Minory chapter 1 . 12/31/2012
Very well written. Thank you for sharing it.
SerenSplash989 chapter 1 . 11/9/2012
it wasn't very sad until the end... :'( but it was still sad!
ChristinaCatherine chapter 1 . 4/3/2012
Oh, man, that's a sad thought... I'll admit it: I reared up a bit.
O chapter 1 . 2/21/2010
I love this. but, how did he die?
starr1095 chapter 1 . 5/23/2009
that was so sad but really good please do a seqeul i loved it
Nyita7 chapter 1 . 5/22/2008
Wh'd he die? WHY'D YA MAKE HIM DIE? Only kidding. But, seriously, great work. That is SO in my favourites. Thanks for the great great great read, it almost made me CRY. (If you need more help believing that I actually am serious, then just repeat the top two lines about, um, let's say, sixty thousand or so times.)
Really Really Long PenName Guy chapter 1 . 7/13/2007
i almost cried :(

ur an amazing writer. dont ever stop :)
Danny Phantom SG-1 chapter 1 . 4/21/2007
But...but...he can't die! Well, actually he can because it's fanfiction. I mean, I myself have killed him twice (I think...)...but that's not the point! This is very poignant (wow, I hope I spelled that right...) and touching and almost made me cry, too. But a big part of me loves it when Danny's in pain, so...I can't get too emotional. Wow, I don't know what I'm saying anymore. I must be tired. Nice poem, anyway!

-DPSG1
jessiepotter11390 chapter 1 . 12/25/2006
Normally I have trouble reading and understanding poems, but this one was clear and precise. (for a poem :-) It is really super good! Keep writing!
props chapter 1 . 8/29/2006
... every time i read or see or hear something belivibly sad or romantic and not like the end of the movie they watched at the beginning of "win a date with tod hamilton" i start to tear up.. sob. this is why i dont usually read these types of things...but this was pretty good considering i dont even like danny phantom that much to begin with. . GOD... this is why teenage boys dont do anything but watch James Bond and play video games, cause were not sposed to cry lol.. cheers
Sasia chapter 1 . 8/4/2006
Oh dear. That was fairly depressing. If you hadn't put that happiness for Heaven in, I would have been in pure teary brerakdown. Very well writen.
Phantom SunsSong chapter 1 . 8/4/2006
... I think I'm about half way between crying and laughing hysterically. Crying at the poem, but laughing at the fact that at the bottom of the page is an ad that says 'Are you a happy person?'

A very emotional poem, very sad, and very well written.