Reviews for The Phantom's Rose
Eternally1Yours chapter 6 . 7/6/2010
This is great stuff! I know it hasn't been updated in forever... But you should continue :-)
LittleFlowerLei chapter 6 . 1/22/2008
I just read the whole thing and it was great! Update son!
stateofmind7337 chapter 6 . 1/19/2008
Yay chaos! 10/10

Toodles!

JS
Lady Moon Dragon chapter 3 . 12/5/2007
YAY! I want a hug! (i hope you get this, you might not get the other ones because my computer is being stupid again)I love how you describe the phantom...honeslty, i would shoot Christine and keep Erik for myself, hey finders keepers, loosers weepers, right? yes, sense and sensiblity had some good parts.. along with all the pages desrcribing the scenery...too long...anyways great chapter, well done..

lady moon dragon

p.s. where are the treats? no muffins, nada?
Morgan Fey chapter 6 . 12/3/2007
I love how Fiona and Jenine start to finish each others sentances. Its perfect *is still laughing*
Vicomte-Du-Shiny chapter 4 . 7/29/2006
oh my! I KNOW THE RAT GUY IS! (dances around)

volo: how do you possibly know that?

I AM A PHANTOM PHAN I AM!

volo: alot of phans don't know who he is.

I AM AN ALL PURPOSE PHAN!

volo: stop holding down shift!

(gasp holds a black plastic spork with a paper hat on it, while muttering) oh just wait volo, Commodore Sporkington and his navy of plastic sporks will get you one day, be afraid!

volo: okkay, she's lost it. (calls an insane asylum)
Vicomte-Du-Shiny chapter 3 . 7/29/2006
oh my lord! how much have you updated? oh my
7sins7lies chapter 5 . 6/27/2006
ph...PHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! UPDATE AND CONTINUE!
Morgan Fey chapter 4 . 5/19/2006
Oh, that was a mean cliffhanger, leaving them alone with the rat catcher. Erik was mean to leave them but whom I kidding. If he strung me up from Apollo's lyre I'd still drool and steal his cape.

*stares randomly off as I have fallen into one of my daydreams
Morgan Fey chapter 3 . 4/13/2006
Yea! Erik hugs (stops in tracks and drools while contemplating black cape swirlyness). Gotta love Geriks 2 though (again drools, this time thinking of Gerard Butler). Sry I guess I drool a lot when I get side tracked. I guess that means I get side tracked a lot. Oh well... sighs:) Write more me want to hear about this. Things could get complicated (evil grin).

Your obediant servant

O.(obbsesed) G. (girl)
DollyMillionaire chapter 3 . 3/24/2006
woo! I love this story! carry on!
phantomsangel102 chapter 2 . 3/20/2006
haha great. i love the whole we were seeing phant...phantastic fireworks display. i laughed so hard! update
Vicomte-Du-Shiny chapter 2 . 3/12/2006
sorry, i ust checked my e-mail today! heh heh. .' anyway, EVIL KITTY! and MUFFINS OMG!*bounces around*

spongekid: great, you had to give muffins out! She's gonna be hyper for the next week and 1/2!

me: YEP! muffin muffin! yes you can be in my cameo, when do you want to come in? Anytime is good for me, just not when Ivy and Erik may be having a moment. Oh I knows! how about this:

After the grilling round of questions about the future, Erik got up and was about to make some tea, when a hiss and a screech filled the air. A girl( umm you are going to need to tell me about you a little more like age hieght, all that jazz) came into the kitchen with a scratched and.

"bloody cat." She seethed

that good?
DP1014 chapter 2 . 3/10/2006
this is

kinda cool so continue

P. french

C'est tres bien

also christine is so naive
cj chapter 2 . 3/10/2006
i fart in your general direction!