Reviews for Erasing The Future
PrinceFroze chapter 65 . 12/31/2022
You know in canon I hated Hermione simply because her narrow view of the world if it isn’t muggle approved it’s wrong .. I love your fanfic by the way it’s just Hermione character itself has always pissed me off prime example when Harry used the Half Blood Prince Book it was just freaking notes written by someone else omg what pissed her off Harry did better than her …
DIO chapter 65 . 12/22/2022
MOREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE CHAPTERS PLS
Prewishjay13 chapter 29 . 11/16/2022
Finally someone told the little idiot how stupid his plan is/was.
Prewishjay13 chapter 21 . 11/16/2022
Harry...is kind of selfish a dick in this one.
Guest chapter 65 . 9/6/2022
This has been an amazing story, it would be great if there’s more
Ginnys little sister chapter 65 . 8/27/2022
I love this story. Just wish it would be updated.
hxney-bb chapter 65 . 8/6/2022
update pls! i live for this fanfic!
Guest chapter 53 . 7/24/2022
deaf,,, not death
Leapyearbaby29 chapter 8 . 6/23/2022
Uh, the cup is in Bellatrix’s gringotts vault and the Ravenclaw tiara is in the Room of Requirement? Also, Harry doesn’t kill Nagini, Neville does. Was this written before the Deathly Hallows? Because Snape is good too.
Leapyearbaby29 chapter 7 . 6/23/2022
Damn, I was hoping Draco would be better. I hope he changes.
Leapyearbaby29 chapter 6 . 6/23/2022
I love the Harry and Ginny scenes! Maybe by Third Year they can get together?
Leapyearbaby29 chapter 5 . 6/23/2022
I thought Harry was going to ask Sirius for that mirror thing and give half to Ginny. Love that Harry got the map and the twins learned who the Mauraders were. I wish Harry had learned in the movies. Great chapter. :)
Leapyearbaby29 chapter 4 . 6/23/2022
Phoenixes can aparate? Can’t wait for Hedwig! She’s going to have two playmates! And I don’t think all snakes support Voldemort.
Leapyearbaby29 chapter 3 . 6/23/2022
Harry needs to speak more like a six year old. Lol. I’m glad Sirius is free.
Leapyearbaby29 chapter 2 . 6/23/2022
It’s hilarious imagining a six year old Harry Potter that is his well spoken and can do wandless magic. Like Mr and Mrs Weasley didn’t seem at all shocked when Harry was talking to Dumbledore and the ministry folks don’t seem shocked either. Lol. I think Harry should’ve been around 9 or 10 when this happened.
2,965 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »