Reviews for Erasing The Future
Gie chapter 59 . 1/28
I love time travel. First 3 chapters are good. Will read when it's completed. Hope you update soon!
Well done so far! Cant wait for the next update man. Please continue. Thanks for keeping us entertained for so long haha
AaronD1 chapter 2 . 1/18
I like the story - but this was not a very smart thing to do.

First off - He revealed himself far too soon.

Second - He's obviously going to have to explain how he knows what he knows to Dumbledore, but what about the rest? The other ministry officials were in the room as well - They will want answers.

Third - As soon as it's public knowledge that Harry is literally from the future - his advantage of knowing the future will be lost.

Fourth - Harry, should he ever choose to reveal his secret to the Weasleys, is going to have to have a very uncomfortable conversations with Molly and Arthur about why a 21-year-old man in a 6 year-old's body felt the need to have a "tickle" war with a 5-year-old girl. Perhaps it could be seen as innocent is Harry had no romantic feelings for her, but the fact that Ginny and Harry were married in the future kinda blows that out of the water.

I like the story because this sets things up for Harry to have a much better childhood (Can you still call it a childhood, if the mind of a boy is actually that of a man?).
London Knight
Ah slight problem with Chapter 2 : NO British child or even 21 year old would ever use the phrase "Read about it in the Library DOWNTOWN" !
It's more likely they'd say "Read about it in the town library"
Otherwise brilliant story & keep it up :-)
Quoba chapter 15 . 1/6
Okay first why doesn't Harry use Estelle to see Ginny?
Why does Harry act like a 5 years old kid? Not like a 11 years old and even less than a 22 years old?
And I keep asking but why does he act like a squib? The boy who lived acting like a squib attract more attention than an average boy like in the books or a genius.
Quoba chapter 14 . 1/6
Damn why is this Harry so idiot? Did he forget his brain in the future? Why didn't he told Ron not to let the letter in his book? Why did he forget that Draco is going to see them in the hut? And why does he play the squib for god sake? I really hope his brain is coming back this harry is very boring. And i'm not talking about Hermione who is breaking my nuts. Don't Harry know that Hermione is a annoying pry?
Quoba chapter 10 . 1/5
The biggest flaw in your fic is that Harry is trying not to do correctly in class. I really hate (and it's my opinion) that and I hope that it will be better in the future. If he show to everybody that he can easily do magic nobody will ask questions. For example does someone ask Hermione how does she know everything? No!

I also hope that Harry will go in the English team-
HPSheoJoshiferClintasha chapter 59 . 1/4
AMAZING story so far :) can't wait to read more
Talonwalker chapter 59 . 12/19/2015
Great story so far, looking forward to the rest
JourneyRocks13 chapter 59 . 12/19/2015
Very nice as always. The game should be a good one hopefully
Dastardly Dragon chapter 21 . 12/15/2015
I'm at the point where I have to decide if I can continue with this story. Your Harry is just an idiot. "She won't love me if I don't let her get possessed by an evil wizard and almost kill a bunch of people." That has to be the most dumbass reasoning ever conceived. And when did they become bonded? I must have missed such a momentous occasion. Or did it happen in the future and the bond traveled backward? I hope not. That's a really bad way of forcing a bond between them.
jcampbellohten chapter 59 . 12/15/2015
You threw me for a loop when the narration said Harry recognized the person who appeared as Barty Crouch, Junior. I think you mean Barty Crouch, Senior. Also, "suddenly they're was people selling..." should be "suddenly there were people selling..."
Dreaming Haven chapter 59 . 12/14/2015
Love how Ginny got even with Sirius and the others for getting to sleep in, and maintained her innocence since they had no evidence of her guilt.
Lilykees chapter 59 . 12/14/2015
I am so glad Ginny admitted she loves Harry and I hope the are officially and permanently together again in the next chapter.
Midnight Angels chapter 59 . 12/14/2015
I've always thought that the QWC showcased very effectively just how abusive of non-magicals even supposedly "good" wizards and witches truly are. Poor Mr Roberts had his mind raped so many times he started showing signs of memory problems.

And all so wizards and witches could run about apparating and showing off magic and generally partying in inappropriate clothes without the existence of magic getting out. Begging the point that if they REALLY cared about the SoS, then they'd do a better job of blending in to begin with.

But who needs to do that when you can just rape a man's mind of his memories?

In real life, given this kind of behavoir, I'd side with the witch hunters.
2,486 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »