Reviews for Erasing The Future
ressmania chapter 43 . 4/5
Harry titisan Dumbledore ini wkwkwk
Alwin-nl chapter 5 . 12/22/2023
Sorry man, either you’re very young or from a country where English isn’t part of the school curriculum, but your story is so riddled with mistakes, unneeded long explanations, completely wrongly used words and other mistakes, it’s pretty much unreadable. Too bad, but I can’t take another 60 chapters of this.
Alwin-nl chapter 3 . 12/22/2023
Kinda fun story, but the amount of typos and misspellings is kinda hard to ignore. This needs a beta, or a good once-over.
Alwin-nl chapter 4 . 8/26/2023
So Mike doesn’t like the direction of the story and resigned. Better off without him if this is the level of betaing he does.
Guest chapter 13 . 7/28/2023
Personally I don’t know what it was that Lily saw in boy like Severus even as a friend I mean good god the man is rude, has sadistic streak, holds a grudge, practices the dark arts, and had a very unhealthy obsession with Lily. I mean granted he was secretly protecting Harry, but did red him to Harry ask for Snape’s help no he didn’t, Harry hated Snape and personally I think he should have broken his jaw for all the vile crap he spewed about him being spoiled and arrogant. He didn’t know a dam thing about Harry it’s galling that Dumbledore him to teach potions despite his utter hatred of children, had tried any of that bullshit in the real world his prejudice, insult spewing arse would have been sacked so fast and then sued his head would be spinning. There is absolutely no room in the magical education world for people like him and His prejudices period. He made his bed when he sided with Voldemort let the bastard rot in Azkaban prison and see what being guarded 24/7 by dementors does to him.
Mewpagano chapter 65 . 5/16/2023
ehm not bad, but so many uncesary twist or draman between har and gin, but in generally terms nor bad and so sad than this never finished
RoyaleGaming1 chapter 51 . 4/5/2023
I really like this story but I really feel like your abusing the dementors ability to make harry remember his "past" for us. It was fine once or twice but it just seems way to convenient that they keep being around to progress the story. with Harry's occlumency shields and his skill with magic it's not really believable that he keeps dropping the second they get close. I'm finding it personally very annoying and feel it's taking away from the story. while this review could seem negative I am trying to be constructive. this is a truly wonderful read and I'm glad I'm reading it
Jan chapter 7 . 2/18/2023
Lol, in the books Harry had to really train to master the Accio spell in his 4th year and now here Hermione does it just by hearing the incantation once without any experience.
Jan chapter 4 . 2/18/2023
In canon the letters came days before his birthday. Hagrid arrived on the clock on his birthday.
PrinceFroze chapter 65 . 12/31/2022
You know in canon I hated Hermione simply because her narrow view of the world if it isn’t muggle approved it’s wrong .. I love your fanfic by the way it’s just Hermione character itself has always pissed me off prime example when Harry used the Half Blood Prince Book it was just freaking notes written by someone else omg what pissed her off Harry did better than her …
DIO chapter 65 . 12/22/2022
MOREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE CHAPTERS PLS
Prewishjay13 chapter 29 . 11/16/2022
Finally someone told the little idiot how stupid his plan is/was.
Prewishjay13 chapter 21 . 11/16/2022
Harry...is kind of selfish a dick in this one.
Guest chapter 65 . 9/6/2022
This has been an amazing story, it would be great if there’s more
Ginnys little sister chapter 65 . 8/27/2022
I love this story. Just wish it would be updated.
2,974 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »