Reviews for Erasing The Future
Kallie chapter 20 . 1/28
Really enjoying this story. Well written, good characters. Only one thing really bothers me...ain"t. Author has characters using the word 'aint' all the time. As in, constantly. In this chapter. 3 characters over the course of just a few paragraphs used it 5 times. It is weird and distracting.
Pika5490 chapter 1 . 1/27
The spelling is excellent (besides the usual they're their and there) but the sentence structure and the words used could have some work. Along with the basic wording, and sometimes incorrect wording, this is one point off, but the plot points (minus another point for the rushing of said plot points) are pretty good, so in all I'd give this story a ... 7 out of ten. Which is hard to come by in fanfics. So yay, I found one!
florabunny00 chapter 7 . 1/11
I love this story!
Mitsukini Haninozuka chapter 65 . 1/3
Is there a second part for the rest of year 4 to 7? Oh, and well done with the story line... I really liked it! It took me probably 3 days to finish reading this whole story part 1. Why didn't Harry Potter do an wizards oath in front of the whole tri-Wizard tournament, and Hermione and the whole school? He'd have to say, "I Harry James Potter, in my magic that I did not put my name in the tournament willingly or knowingly, so mote it be". And do magic in front of the whole school so they know he's not lying.
Hornbugv chapter 65 . 1/1
This is wonderful. Placing Hermione in Ron's role. Priceless! This always reminds me of Driftwood's story The Champions Champion .Instead of Ron as the substitute Champion how about either Draco Malfoy to um maybe uphold the honor of The Black's or Hermione in penance. Either would destroy Snape, either know it all or godson.
Grace
SrChangeling1 chapter 4 . 11/3/2017
That your beta reader stoped after u told him the plot gaves very bad signals lol
Starrynyte04 chapter 65 . 10/30/2017
You can't stop now! It's really gaining momentum!
Lauria chapter 65 . 10/20/2017
Hope you update soon! love this story!
Guest chapter 65 . 10/4/2017
Hey I was just wondering when you are going to write a new chapter
lillisa34 chapter 65 . 9/29/2017
wonderful story! will you be updating?
Guest chapter 4 . 9/28/2017
Is this a trope in bad writing, people just falling over like morons for no reason?
TheFairyLinnea chapter 65 . 9/13/2017
Hello...

I have been in fanfiction for 10 years and never get an account, but I made one just to comment here... Please please finish this story! Thanks!
drkprince chapter 3 . 8/29/2017
im sorry my frnd but the start is completely trash...its not the writing. .i cudnt care less of dat..writing's superb..but rather interaction btwn hp nd dumbles.. mmm or mayb im biased against dumbles..
murgel chapter 65 . 8/25/2017
That was a surprising turn of events, at least for me.
I congratulate you on this very well written story. And do hope to see more of it.
ThunderSphinx chapter 25 . 8/2/2017
Why the F did you have Harry lose to Malfoy!? He was much better than Malfoy when he was a child and now that he he is actually older, he has far more experience and talent than he did the last time around. Not to mention that Harry should know where the Snitch was going to be.

I'm sorry but I can read no more.
2,839 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »