Reviews for Erasing The Future
RDDash chapter 9 . 1/11
Of course that snowflake celebrity is going to get a spot in Quidditch. I was hoping something different would happen.
RDDash chapter 2 . 1/11
Just doesn't work, Harry displays unnatural levels of intelligence that just wouldn't work with the kids his age.
Mysteryfan17 chapter 51 . 9/23/2021
Old Voldy really didn't pay attention to Muggle history at all. Kinda neat timing (sad but maybe ironic in story but cleaver for you), if Hermione was still there, I bet she'd gladly call him out on talking about burning in Salem as most were hung, one was crushed, others died in prison, but Salem didn't burn anyone and having a non-pureblood correct him in front of the others... heeheehee, another poke on top of his paternal Muggle parentage.
Elder scrolls chapter 30 . 8/22/2021
One of my favorite chapters
gdecon chapter 3 . 8/13/2021
Just doesn't work with Harry as a six year old.
OnceInMyDreams chapter 65 . 7/19/2021
This another favorite story that I was hoping the author would have lots of time to update with all the Covid quarantines. Its a really great story with lots of twists. Would love to see it finished!
Hot48cricket1 chapter 18 . 7/9/2021
Give the diary to ron
Hot48cricket1 chapter 16 . 7/8/2021
I still don’t understand the muggleborns refusal to say Voldemort!
Hot48cricket1 chapter 15 . 7/8/2021
Properly - I think you mean probably!
Hot48cricket1 chapter 14 . 7/8/2021
Wish some authors would dumb up granger
Hot48cricket1 chapter 13 . 7/8/2021
Since when does granger call dumbledore ’Albus’?
Hot48cricket1 chapter 9 . 7/8/2021
How many times in the books did Ron get Harry (and others) in trouble?
TOO MANY
Hot48cricket1 chapter 8 . 7/8/2021
What happened to the invisibility cloak? Harry had it when he went to the common room!
Hot48cricket1 chapter 6 . 7/8/2021
How come Sirius doesn’t side-along apparate Harry?
Daryl Gragg chapter 65 . 6/11/2021
Greeting!
This is a great beginning to introduce the Tri Wizard T. As I wrote in my review for the last chapter
I am hope you are well, not sick or suffering covid. Please write to let me know if you will be continuing to write on this story.

Daryl Gragg,