Reviews for Erasing The Future
kaibalya chapter 65 . 7/16
does this finished oh f#ck
Misty chapter 65 . 7/6
Oh my gosh, this story is so good! Please update!
HP chapter 52 . 6/24
Nice chapter, I look forewords to Ginny's reaction to Harry's memories.
Misty chapter 38 . 6/23
Oh my gosh... I actually should have seen this coming, I thought Harry would have a peaceful year for once but I guess that's not going to happen. :( Oh well, makes the story more interesting! (Although I have t wonder how he stayed sane, for Sirius it was that he is an Animagus combined with the fact that he was innocent that helped him escape... Oh well, I guess I'll find out eventually.

Beautiful writing as usual :)
Dobby chapter 28 . 6/21
Thank you Dobby!
Misty chapter 21 . 6/21
Harry... sigh
Misty chapter 20 . 6/21
Oh no, Harry... I thought for sure he would sacrifice Ginny's love to make up for her pain that year. I hope he does something... (Beautifully written as per usual)
Misty chapter 65 . 6/20
This story is amazing, please, please, please update! I cannot live without knowing the end to this fantastic story. Beautifully written and intriguing plot- the best combination!
Misty chapter 7 . 6/20
Great chapter, just wanted to let you know that you can't summon living things so Hermione could not have found Trevor that way. (Just a minor detail no big detail ;)) Thanks for the amazing writing and plot!
Misty chapter 1 . 6/20
Sounds interesting...
Karia chapter 65 . 6/7
When are you going to update more? Please I desperately wish to read more.
devilmaysleep chapter 22 . 4/28
I really enjoy this story, but the repeated "struggles" of Harry deciding Ginny's fate with regard to the Diary are ruining it. The same internal arguments are being brought up and it's boring, I get the selfish part of Harry thinking it should go forth so she would love him in the same fashion, but when it's brought up several times over different chapters, there should be some development. Like further arguments foragainst. I don't agree with the arguments either, but I think it's unfair to critique a Harry that doesn't follow the original storyline.
All in all, an excellent read, even the second time through. Keep it up!
Kallie chapter 20 . 1/28
Really enjoying this story. Well written, good characters. Only one thing really bothers me...ain"t. Author has characters using the word 'aint' all the time. As in, constantly. In this chapter. 3 characters over the course of just a few paragraphs used it 5 times. It is weird and distracting.
Pika5490 chapter 1 . 1/27
The spelling is excellent (besides the usual they're their and there) but the sentence structure and the words used could have some work. Along with the basic wording, and sometimes incorrect wording, this is one point off, but the plot points (minus another point for the rushing of said plot points) are pretty good, so in all I'd give this story a ... 7 out of ten. Which is hard to come by in fanfics. So yay, I found one!
florabunny00 chapter 7 . 1/11