Reviews for Erasing The Future
Good
Jecnavychs chapter 65 . 8/5
Excellent story and one I hope you decide to finish.
SilenceCmdr chapter 65 . 7/28
When's the next chapter coming?!
I really want to find out what happens next!

So far I'm really enjoying this story!
kaibalya chapter 65 . 7/16
does this finished oh f#ck
Misty chapter 65 . 7/6
Oh my gosh, this story is so good! Please update!
HP chapter 52 . 6/24
Nice chapter, I look forewords to Ginny's reaction to Harry's memories.
Misty chapter 38 . 6/23
Oh my gosh... I actually should have seen this coming, I thought Harry would have a peaceful year for once but I guess that's not going to happen. :( Oh well, makes the story more interesting! (Although I have t wonder how he stayed sane, for Sirius it was that he is an Animagus combined with the fact that he was innocent that helped him escape... Oh well, I guess I'll find out eventually.

Beautiful writing as usual :)
Dobby chapter 28 . 6/21
Thank you Dobby!
Misty chapter 21 . 6/21
Harry... sigh
Misty chapter 20 . 6/21
Oh no, Harry... I thought for sure he would sacrifice Ginny's love to make up for her pain that year. I hope he does something... (Beautifully written as per usual)
Misty chapter 65 . 6/20
This story is amazing, please, please, please update! I cannot live without knowing the end to this fantastic story. Beautifully written and intriguing plot- the best combination!
Misty chapter 7 . 6/20
Great chapter, just wanted to let you know that you can't summon living things so Hermione could not have found Trevor that way. (Just a minor detail no big detail ;)) Thanks for the amazing writing and plot!
Misty chapter 1 . 6/20
Sounds interesting...
Karia chapter 65 . 6/7
When are you going to update more? Please I desperately wish to read more.
devilmaysleep chapter 22 . 4/28
I really enjoy this story, but the repeated "struggles" of Harry deciding Ginny's fate with regard to the Diary are ruining it. The same internal arguments are being brought up and it's boring, I get the selfish part of Harry thinking it should go forth so she would love him in the same fashion, but when it's brought up several times over different chapters, there should be some development. Like further arguments foragainst. I don't agree with the arguments either, but I think it's unfair to critique a Harry that doesn't follow the original storyline.
All in all, an excellent read, even the second time through. Keep it up!
2,854 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »