Reviews for Erasing The Future
WolfDragon chapter 33 . 7/22/2017
''We belong together for eternity'' (Ritchie Valens, 1941-1959)
this song for Harry and Ginny.
Guest chapter 65 . 7/18/2017
Just went back and read the story over again hope there is new chapters soon this really needs to be a complete story
Guest chapter 18 . 7/12/2017
Harry is stupid. Ginny loves Harry and he loves her. So there is no chance of her being in a loveless marriage.
Guest chapter 6 . 7/10/2017
... from a naturally sarcastic person's point of view, what the hell was the first part of this chapter? That was some bullshit Sirius pulled for a comment that was almost exactly the same in almost the exact same context as one of the previous chapters. You don't fucking think it's funny one moment and then turn around and yell at the person the next; if you do, the sarcastic person usually has the brains and the balls necessary to call your bullshit for what it is on the spot rather than cowing like a kicked puppy. There had better be something else at play here, because I'm angry on Harry's behalf and disappointed in him for just taking Sirius' shit like that.
Dr1zzy chapter 12 . 5/29/2017
I got to way like the story in the beginning but now twelve ch in I don't get it. Why on Earth would harry want to be near squib isn't that changing the time line? I mean harry was good att Magic in the books not prodigy but good. Also why didn't harry find a way to curb Snape's problem with him in the years he's been back I mean no 25 man would allow someone to get a way with the carp u let Snape's do.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/29/2017
good thing I'm planning a better story then this unlike this one that has a stupid death come back too in my story no death eater to come back and try to stop harry and ginny
Kittens Kat chapter 65 . 5/2/2017
AWESOME! More Please! Thank you for your hard work!
luluvib chapter 1 . 4/28/2017
your summery is a contradiction

Alternate Universe. Years 1-4 but Canon(Official Books) up to end of year 6.

that states that your series is during Harrys first 4 years of Hogwarts but also that nothing changes till end of book 6 Hence a contradiction as the whole point of of fan-fiction is that it is not non-canon(different from books)
Guest chapter 65 . 4/27/2017
This story is incredible. I can't wait for more! :)
Guest chapter 15 . 4/27/2017
You keep saying revising, you should be saying reviewing
batmangasser chapter 19 . 4/23/2017
the cake is a lie
Doglover 22 chapter 59 . 4/12/2017
Harry don't blamed Ginny haha awesome story
RedHunter87 chapter 2 . 4/4/2017
These are some of my favorite types of stories, and you clearly have a lot of people who like it. Normally when I come to a story late, I read all of it before reviewing. But this chapter had so many issues that I had to leave a review in the events that you ever decide to rewrite this. So, here are my thoughts:
-How did he live through being beat for 20 minutes with a baseball bat as a six-year-old? If these beatings were a regular thing how did he live to make it to Hogwarts? How did the muggle schools never notice that they had an abused child on their hands? How did Harry make it to the police station as a six-year-old and why did the police believe him? Since they believed him why they even let him go back home to be beaten? That is not how police operate. Why did they take so long to respond to an event that they knew was going to happen? Why weren't police hanging out right by the house to respond quickly?
-Harry can throw Peter across the room using advanced wandless magic, but he can't do the same to his uncle? Even his uncle isn't going to keep trying to hit him after being slammed into the wall several times.
-You say that his magical reserves aren't great yet he can casually throw Peter across the room with a wave of his hand.
-How did Dumbledore not notice that the blood wards had been broken (which they are the moment that Harry no longer considers it home)? Why didn't he go check?
-Why does Dumbledore not react differently when a six-year-old Harry Potter is telling him all these things? It's bad writing for everyone to just believe Harry. Why would they believe him at age six and just spouting off random (what should be to them) nonsense?
- Why is Peter not secured as soon as they change him back since they do believe Harry?
-Why does no one comment on the fact that a six-year-old just threw a grown wizard across the room?
Why the hell is Harry A) capable of casting a wandless unforgivable curse, and B) does no one react at all when he does? It's like Harry is God at age six and can do whatever he wants and everyone just goes along with it.

You earn nothing as a writer, nothing at all. This is the worst chapter I have ever read in any Harry Potter story period. Everything is flawed, from the ideas to the way the ideas are done, to how everyone is so damn complicit with everything that goes on.
noylj chapter 65 . 4/3/2017
Well, don't stop now and don't rewrite all seven books
chimera629 chapter 65 . 3/30/2017
hold on he still as his memories in the same place and behind a locked door that can be seen that stupid hell couldnt he make the door seemlessly blend into the wall or make it so you can only a select few could teleport in.
Stupid of them to ignore what moody said about it being better to learn to defend yourself when your tired since they'll target you when your most vulnerable,and for their friends not to train with them after hearing their reasons.
when did molly get and destroy his birthday gift,and what does ginny know that would put him in th e hospital that long and why would he let her?
why wasnt snape blacklisted or the reason he was fired and all the complaints against him in a file and wasnt ron told that pro quidich guy was still in school several
times?
wtf after banning the imperious curse they use a goblet that can force people to particapate in a
contest against theyre will or suffer sever consequences
wow ron way to pick a fight and then pass the buck
honestly why has security at the school been increased or molly tried to send harry to a different school something happens to her kids every year
wow even though bald and white haired to typically mean age theyre are people that prematurely bald and gray though how long do wizards live
Really so everyone is going to ignore a teacher who was fired for messconduct was just accused of trying to break into someones mind three times wtf
herminone talks about him tursting her with his secrets yet she doesnt even trust him enough to belelieve his answers or his reason for training which is a very valid point but honestly if thats the way its going to be he should let her go instead of caving in just because they were friends in a past life doesnt mean they have to be now and honestly i wouldnt want to be friends with someone who doesnt trust me unless they know all my secrets while keeping there own after being told i get tired of being question or treated like a puzzle to figrue out
2,974 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »