Reviews for Erasing The Future
hxney-bb chapter 65 . 8/6/2022
update pls! i live for this fanfic!
Guest chapter 53 . 7/24/2022
deaf,,, not death
Leapyearbaby29 chapter 8 . 6/23/2022
Uh, the cup is in Bellatrix’s gringotts vault and the Ravenclaw tiara is in the Room of Requirement? Also, Harry doesn’t kill Nagini, Neville does. Was this written before the Deathly Hallows? Because Snape is good too.
Leapyearbaby29 chapter 7 . 6/23/2022
Damn, I was hoping Draco would be better. I hope he changes.
Leapyearbaby29 chapter 6 . 6/23/2022
I love the Harry and Ginny scenes! Maybe by Third Year they can get together?
Leapyearbaby29 chapter 5 . 6/23/2022
I thought Harry was going to ask Sirius for that mirror thing and give half to Ginny. Love that Harry got the map and the twins learned who the Mauraders were. I wish Harry had learned in the movies. Great chapter. :)
Leapyearbaby29 chapter 4 . 6/23/2022
Phoenixes can aparate? Can’t wait for Hedwig! She’s going to have two playmates! And I don’t think all snakes support Voldemort.
Leapyearbaby29 chapter 3 . 6/23/2022
Harry needs to speak more like a six year old. Lol. I’m glad Sirius is free.
Leapyearbaby29 chapter 2 . 6/23/2022
It’s hilarious imagining a six year old Harry Potter that is his well spoken and can do wandless magic. Like Mr and Mrs Weasley didn’t seem at all shocked when Harry was talking to Dumbledore and the ministry folks don’t seem shocked either. Lol. I think Harry should’ve been around 9 or 10 when this happened.
Leapyearbaby29 chapter 1 . 6/23/2022
So like every good person died?
Connor Murray chapter 1 . 4/29/2022
God I hope this gets finished!
luisemolina02 chapter 65 . 3/3/2022
still waiting
Dini Jimenez Gar chapter 65 . 2/2/2022
NOOOOO Is this... the end T_T
RDDash chapter 9 . 1/11/2022
Of course that snowflake celebrity is going to get a spot in Quidditch. I was hoping something different would happen.
RDDash chapter 2 . 1/11/2022
Just doesn't work, Harry displays unnatural levels of intelligence that just wouldn't work with the kids his age.
2,974 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »