Reviews for Erasing The Future
Mysteryfan17 chapter 51 . 9/23/2021
Old Voldy really didn't pay attention to Muggle history at all. Kinda neat timing (sad but maybe ironic in story but cleaver for you), if Hermione was still there, I bet she'd gladly call him out on talking about burning in Salem as most were hung, one was crushed, others died in prison, but Salem didn't burn anyone and having a non-pureblood correct him in front of the others... heeheehee, another poke on top of his paternal Muggle parentage.
Elder scrolls chapter 30 . 8/22/2021
One of my favorite chapters
gdecon chapter 3 . 8/13/2021
Just doesn't work with Harry as a six year old.
OnceInMyDreams chapter 65 . 7/19/2021
This another favorite story that I was hoping the author would have lots of time to update with all the Covid quarantines. Its a really great story with lots of twists. Would love to see it finished!
Hot48cricket1 chapter 18 . 7/9/2021
Give the diary to ron
Hot48cricket1 chapter 16 . 7/8/2021
I still don’t understand the muggleborns refusal to say Voldemort!
Hot48cricket1 chapter 15 . 7/8/2021
Properly - I think you mean probably!
Hot48cricket1 chapter 14 . 7/8/2021
Wish some authors would dumb up granger
Hot48cricket1 chapter 13 . 7/8/2021
Since when does granger call dumbledore ’Albus’?
Hot48cricket1 chapter 9 . 7/8/2021
How many times in the books did Ron get Harry (and others) in trouble?
TOO MANY
Hot48cricket1 chapter 8 . 7/8/2021
What happened to the invisibility cloak? Harry had it when he went to the common room!
Hot48cricket1 chapter 6 . 7/8/2021
How come Sirius doesn’t side-along apparate Harry?
Daryl Gragg chapter 65 . 6/11/2021
Greeting!
This is a great beginning to introduce the Tri Wizard T. As I wrote in my review for the last chapter
I am hope you are well, not sick or suffering covid. Please write to let me know if you will be continuing to write on this story.

Daryl Gragg,
Daryl Gragg chapter 64 . 6/10/2021
Greetings!
I have just finished this 63rd chapter. I have really enjoyed all 63 chapters. I hope that this has come to you finding you well. The time has been three years since you finished this next chapter. Are you planning to finish? are you having writer's block? I have been reading quite a few Harry Potter fan fiction stories and yours has been very good. I am hoping you can pick up your pen/computer and continue your fine task of writing. Keep up the good work.

Sincerely,

Daryl Gragg,
Guest chapter 65 . 6/3/2021
I’ve just finished reading this and it’s so good! I hope that one day you are able to return to the story and conclude it :)
2,974 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »