Reviews for Therapy terror
un leahs the horrors

un leash the horrors.

Fix Ryou and Ichigo please
Silver Artic Wolf chapter 3 . 5/4/2006
hey I don't wanna give flames but can i light a fire to burn Masaya's little goodie two shoes? ((lights fire anyway))
Mew-Sahara chapter 3 . 4/30/2006
OH MY GEE! I"M SO SORRY I DIDN"T UPDATE BUT FANFICTION WOULDN"T LET ME LOG IN OR DO REVIEWS! This chappie is hilarious though. Keep going this story is awesome! To give my tahnks and say soory I'm putting up another chappie for my story! BYE VBYE!
Mew-Sahara chapter 2 . 4/22/2006
HURRY AND UPDATE! I LUB HARRY POTTER TO! :3 Check under your bed. That's were my stuff is. Sometimes... It's scary under there. HURRY! PLEAZE!
Mew-Sahara chapter 1 . 4/22/2006
Awsomeness! Hyper and screaming. Like were I live.
4evrg0ne chapter 2 . 4/21/2006
Okay, thats understandable. I hate it when I get so caught up with one story that I ignore my other one and everyone who reads it gets mad because they're patiantly waiting for me to update and I don't.
ElenaAngel chapter 1 . 4/1/2006
Loved it, Lee. Sending you good vibes so that people will review and you can update.
Raining Eros chapter 1 . 3/10/2006
This is actually gonna be funny! Update soon please!
AngelHonSweetheart chapter 1 . 3/8/2006
Go go go!

Update now!
4evrg0ne chapter 1 . 3/8/2006
I like it! And I agree with the pairings. There are alot of storys with Rettasu and Ryou pairings I can't STAND them. I like the story line and the humor! I'm adding this one to my favorites list!
artangel chapter 1 . 3/7/2006
This story promises to be very amusing. I hope you get those 10 reviews soon so you can post the next chapter.

The only critism I really have is that you sometimes repeat the same thing, only wording it differently. This gives some of the text an appearence of having bad grammer. For example: "Ichigo and Ryou were having a shouting competition of a fight." Having a shouting competition implies already that they are fighting, so all you really need to write there is "Ichigo and Ryou were having a shouting competition."

It's just something you have to practice at-trust me, it gets easier the more you write : )! Anyway, again, I love the premise for this story.

Hope to read more soon,

Kei-chan
Insert Generic Fan Name Here chapter 1 . 3/7/2006
You don't have to name them (blah blah) junior you can just name them Sardon or Wesley, although naming them that is a little...unimaginative. You should make your chapters longer and work on your grammar, other than that, it's good! Update soon!
CrazyKitty444 chapter 1 . 3/7/2006
I think that this story will turn out really good! keep writing more!