Reviews for Sanctuary
Tanomonkey chapter 10 . 5/29/2013
Awww :( its over? Please continue!
Hayden Avery chapter 10 . 2/23/2012
Really good, I love how much lighter hearted Anakin is than in AOTC. I hope you continue this someday!
Stunna21 chapter 1 . 6/6/2008
great story update soon.
WolfCipher7 chapter 8 . 10/3/2007
Hi! Just marking my spot again... Great chapter, I hope he'll be okay quickly.

~Alien Roxi~
WolfCipher7 chapter 2 . 10/2/2007
Wow this is good so far! You've found a nes fan of this fic. LOL.

I'll be back tommorow to keep reading.

~Alien Roxi~
Unseen Moon chapter 10 . 6/2/2007
I love it! This is one awsome story!
solo23 chapter 10 . 10/31/2006
This story is so beautifully written. I love the idea, too. Please update soon! It's such a wonderful story! Great job
Linwe-Amari chapter 10 . 7/24/2006
Very nice, I have to say. I was very happy to come home from vacation to not one, not two, not three, but FOUR updates!

Please continue soon!

Padawan Sydney Bristow chapter 10 . 7/22/2006
ah! this story is good! i wanna see what happens next!
a b chapter 9 . 7/22/2006
You're talking about breaking a leg and a rib or two as if it's something really bad...I mean sure it hurts but you could make it something worse if THE Anakin Skywalker could have died. Otherwise nice story.
Julie Horwitz chapter 10 . 7/22/2006
I've been following this on TFN boards (I'm a lurker) for some time so I'm very glad to see this here so I can comment! (I guess I've missed it here until now.) This is definitely one of my favorite AUs to date! I think my favorite part has to be the banter. They sound like a real family, which is one of the reasons I adore this story so much. I can't wait for more!
Cyndi-rhyla chapter 10 . 7/22/2006
Huh! you just grant my wish for an update . now that your in the business of granting wishes, i wish this time that this two will have a safe journey going back to naboo, and that her secret will remain secret, no complication whatsoever :D

i know im asking a lot. seriously, im aware that padme's idyllic retreat will be mar with something tragic and now it begins. first with anakin's accident and now her mom's dying. hopefully, amidst all this trials and tribulation anakin and padme will remain close, if not closer. i am happy that she ask him to accompany her, this way she doesn't have to face this alone. i dont think anakin can remain in tatooine while she's in naboo. its likely he'll jump at the first oppurtunity to follow her.

i really like this chapter, you intertwine beru's good news and sabe's bad news very well. i can see the hilarity of owen's reaction and the sadness etched on anakin being when reality sets in that padme has to leave.

ooppss i think this is long enough, i hope you dont mind my incessant babbles :p

fantastic update. looking forward to the next
Cyndi-rhyla chapter 9 . 7/22/2006
padme being domesticated suits her. i like how she takes care of ani, it looks like they're husband and wife.

Oh lord, beru is pregnant. didn't see that coming but a baby will be a nice addition to this family.

whoa! the appearance of sabe is not good. will padme go back to naboo now that her mother is dying? i sure hope not, her dejected fiance might still be lingering around and the consequence of her sudden re-appearance will arouse negative reactions since she purposely orchestrated her "death" and ran away instead of following her duty.

im crossing my fingers that the next chapter will be posted soon :)
Cyndi-rhyla chapter 8 . 7/22/2006
oh crap! why does he insist on racing? i can never understand men and their need for speed :). hope anakin learned a big lesson from this accident, its not only his well being his putting in jeopardy but to those close to him as well. i find padme's emotional pleas to anakin very sweet. its almost as if she's inlove with him.

very scary chapter, glad anakin is alright.
Cyndi-rhyla chapter 7 . 7/22/2006
Yay! you finally updated! i thought you're going to abandon this story. im so happy you didn't.

this chapter is so sweet, with owen proposing to beru. its about time i guess.

anakin's nosy trait proved to be disastrous for both beru and owen. i was laughing at the scene and thinking owen will surely get his revenge and he will have the last laugh. i just hope when that time comes, anakin will have more sense and lock the room or both of them be a little discreet ;)

love this chapter!